• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :3

Years
  • Where do I start ?
    Well I'm a 15 year old guy that's been in LOVE with pokemon since when I first played Blue :D
    I also love other anime ! C:
    I'm new so I desperately need new buddies D:
    So I'm all ears to anybody who's interested , I don't bite :3

Years
  • Heeey, I love anime too! You should totally take a look at the General Entertainment board for all your anime-related needs. :D There's plenty to discuss in there and it also includes topics on other media such as music, movies, TV shows, and books.

Anyways, a hearty welcome to the forum!

Yeah, Pokemon's an addicting franchise that has hooked a lot of us since the beginning. Red and Blue are still very fun to play even now. I recently replayed Yellow and never realized how addicting the game is even after having beaten it more than twenty or thirty times - it's truly a great experience each time! There's also Crystal and Emerald, both of which are personal favorites of mine. Which Pokemon games do you enjoy? You'll find boards for anything Pokemon-related here where you can discuss your favorite aspects of Pokemon, be it the games, anime, cards, manga, hacks, or something else. And of course there's also the lovely Trade Corner and Battle Center for members looking to connect with others and have some trades or battles! PC has it all, really.

I'm always here if you need a buddy too! In fact, all of our awesome members are around anytime to chat with you. There's always someone online so I wouldn't be scared of leaving messages on people's profiles to chat with 'em. You'd be surprised with how responsive we usually are. n~n You seem like a person I'd enjoy discussing things with so I'm always here to chat whenever! Feel free to drop off a message on my profile. You can also message me if you ever need any help around the forum; our staff are always online to help out with issues you might experience.

Hope you have a wonderful time here! Pleasure meeting you and make sure to stick around for a long time, okay?

Nakala Pri

Hey there! I'm free for friendship, so you can add me or leave a message on my homepage anytime! I love anime, like Ponyo, My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, excreta. Anyways, have a great time here on PC! :P

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hey there, Vlade201, and welcome to PC! How's it going? No matter what you like to do, PC is full of tons of fun stuff to do with a lot of great people. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

If you're interested in Anime then you should check out the General Entertainment section where they talk about all sorts of different [pop] culturally relevant things ranging from movies, to cartoons(Anime included!), to literature. Since you're obviously a fan of Pokemon, you should head over to the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming section if you're into the current generation of games, X&Y or Black and White. Through the trade center or battle center, you can engage in trades or battles with fellow PC members respectively. If gaming isn't really your thing and you just want to talk about the Anime or Manga, then the Alternative Pokemon Discussion is a good board to check out!

If you're really looking for friends here, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding them. PC has a ton of different people who have come here for all sorts of different reasons. Since members come from all over the world, you get to meet a lot of different people, from a lot of different cultures. That being said, the variety of people here is astounding and I'm sure you'll find some place to fit right in! Especially if you head over to the Off-Topic Discussions board where you can really get a look in context outside of the community through sections such as Chit Chat and Other Polls or Other Discussions. The "Forum Games" section is also a nice one to go to if you just want to blow some steam, kill some time, and chat it up with some of the friendlier bunch here at PC.

Anyway, see ya around, Vlade! Hope you enjoy your time here at PC! If you ever want to chat, just drop by my profile and shoot me a visitor message!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hi, Vlade201! Glad to make your acquaintance! Hope you're having a great time here at PokéCommunity!

I'm not exactly one of the popular members of PC but I am trying to work my way up there. I'm also looking for some new friends and you seem nice enough! :D Feel free to VM me anytime you like!

I haven't watched much anime but I do enjoy some Studio Ghibli myself! I've also seen Death Note and hope to watch K-On! sometime in the future.

Back