• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing ME to you guys!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    HELLOO to all trainers, rangers, gym leaders and what not.

My name's Ashley, my buddies call me "Ash"......and yes people, you read that right.

I share my name with a certain character! My nickname was certainly the sight of envy in the eyes of many school children back in the playground........anyhow, enough of that.

I'm 21 years, and I've had the slight satisfaction of naming myself IgniteChu_15 for these forums
    (coming up with this name wasn't easy, mind you).

Actually, to be technical, I joined this site over a little while ago. I would've posted this sooner, but I was opposed by THREE random encounters:

1) A very nasty flu
    2) Distracted by the E3 conferences
    3) College homework (aaarggh).

But now with all three defeated, I'm free to continue on my pokemon journey.......here.

I'm planning to post something interesting in the "General" section of the forums, so I hope you guys look forward to that, as I look forward to your posts.

Years
  • Hiya Ashley, and welcome to PC!

We're always happy to accept new members, and you are no exception. You're 21? That's around my age as well, cuz I'm turning 21 in October. We do have quite a few members here aged in their 20s so I'm sure you'll notice Pokemon is not just for kids. Don't worry if you haven't been posting for a while, at least you're here now. I heard you might love the Pokemon General section here, and the mod of that section, the lovely Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers is happy to assist you with any questions regarding the section.

I do hope you stick around as an active member, and check out everything PC has to offer, also our staff and regulars are always happy to help you out, and also our mod of The Welcome Lounge, named Cirno loves helping out newbies like you. I'm always here if you need a new friend, so just drop me a visitor message on my profile anytime! Have fun and I do hope to see you around PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Ooh, you certainly have an awesome name. The name Ashley reminds me of apples and the color red more than anything, though. It's lovely. n~n Welcome to the forum!

I'm 22 years old so we're around the same age - that's pretty cool. Sorry about your flu but it's great that you're feeling better again. When I got the flu I had to sit home for about a week since it was just so unbearable, ugh... hopefully it didn't you as long as it did for me to get better! Though I've also heard five days was relatively quick. And since I'm curious, what are you majoring in? I'm going into my fifth year so I'm slightly late with graduation, though that's my own fault for changing my major a little into schooling, haha. But if all goes well I should just have one more semester to go. Never too late to start posting around the community either, and I consider you pretty brand new despite your join date, so yay!

Oh, and mind me asking where your username comes from!? I'm probably being a bit naggy by now but since you mentioned it took you a while, it got me curious. I was never too creative with UNs since I prefer real world names more than anything though finding a word that really "clicks" is pretty tough.

Anyways, it's wonderful that you already have plans for posting around here; creating your introduction was a wonderful first step but there's so much more to explore on your journey across PC. I'll be looking forward to whatever you plan on sharing with us.. and perhaps you'll participate in our summer Get-Together events as well when they're fully open! You are in for a great time here. Enjoy your stay and if you need anything at all, I'd love to help you out. :D

Back