• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Well hi im Chris but eveyone knows me as Bump
    Ive been a lurking around this site for years lol but anyway I run alot of sites but I recetly joined here becuase im trying to make a hack for my forum just so we can ahve something to do

So I thought id join and find some guides and maybe find a team to help me with it.
    Im glad m here :) #TeamMewtwo

Years
  • Hey there Chris, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Oh, so you're a fan of Mewtwo? If you want to start a Mewtwo fan club, or if there's already one, I suggest you take a look at our Pokémon Clubs section! And you've also come to the right place for ROM hacking! Feel free to check out our Emulation & ROM Hacking section, where you can get any help on progressing hacks, showcase your own hacks, or even just download a hack! :]

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules. The last thing we want to see from a new member is them getting an infraction just for breaking a small and simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! If you ever wanna chat with me, feel free to leave me a VM or a PM, as I'm always open in receiving those! ^_^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi

For years you say? Well, I'm glad that you've finally joined!

Hi

Welcome to PC, Chris! Scientifically statistically speaking, a lot of people did indeed join this site for hack-related stuff, so, I'm sure you'll meet a lot of people who'll be glad to meet you, and who have pretty much the same interests as you do! I'm sure that the Emulation board will help you with whatever hacking-stuff you need. ^^

Hi

But yes, I hope you'll enjoy everything else PC has to offer, and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it! I'd, of course, would be happy to help you anytime. :3

Years
  • Hello Chris! Welcome to PC!

Glad you decided to join PC! Many new members tent to lurk for a while before joining. I did, lol. Anyway, since you are interested in ROM Hacking, check out our large Emulation section of the site! There, you'll find everything you need for creating your very own hack. You can find all the tools and resources needed for hacking, as well as tutorials for if your a beginner. You can also find others who are also interested in hacking there, and maybe recruit some people for your team to help with your hack! Once you have a hack, you can also showcase it, and get constructive feedback! It's extremely popular here at PC, so check it out! I'm sure you'll love it there.

If you need anything do not hesitate to ask (:

Years
  • Hi there sir, welcome to the forum! You made a great decision to join, the more the merrier after all, right? :)

Good luck with your hack! I'm sure you'll find a whole lot to help you along the way, as said already. I tried to make a hack many years ago but quit since it was too confusing.. hopefully you won't be like me and end up making a really awesome game in the future. Be sure to stay within Emulation board rules when posting there though! The moderators over there work really hard to make sure everything is orderly for you guys, but it can get tough, so try to keep that in mind and post in the proper location. If you're confused, just give a moderator a holler so we can point you in the right location. :D Have any ideas on what your hack is going to be about yet? You can tell us about your story in the storyline idea thread. There's also the Team Discussions subforum for putting teams together, so check that out anytime!

What do you like outside of hacking? You're a big Pokemon fan, right?! Have you been into it for a long time? I'm itching to know more so if you're not too busy, you should add some more information! We're the kind of forum that like to get to know our new members so they can fit in better and make friends with similar interests. You should look around the community for other boards you might like; we have everything ranging from clubs to forum games and debates. If you're an artist, writer, or roleplayer, you should get involved in that as well! People are always posting their galleries here and participating in roleplays, it's a big thing on PC.

Anyways, see you aroundddd and be sure to give us a holler if you need help! Hopefully this place will become one of your internet homes~ and if there's any way we can make your experience better, just let us know! :) The staff and members alike are always around to assist. Glad to see you've already met some of our awesome members, too.

Back