• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction: New User

Mecheon

Flamingo Flambé
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    Hi. I am new to PC. I like Pokemon quite a bit. I like the 3rd gen games the most. I enjoy playing on the GameboyAdvanceSP because it is the most recent handheld device most like the original Gameboy and Gameboy Color. You're probably thinking that I'm crazy because the 3DS boasts incredibility next to it, but I simply dislike the model of the 3DS, particularly the stylus and extra screen. It's like the DS was made for someone with 3 hands and 2 heads. Plus, the stylus is the biggest handicap of the DS systems. You don't have to worry about that kind of nonsense with the GBA-SP. None-the-less, everything Pokemon is totally awesome and I enjoy talking/posting about it.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Mecheon. Well, 3rd Gen Games are one of my faves, especially Pokemon Emerald. I do recall one of my first handhelds was Gameboy Advance SP, I was enjoying playing games with this. Anyway, you could feel free to talk about Pokemon here and enjoy in this community. Don't forget to check the rule just in case, and welcome to PC.

Years
  • The third gen sits as one of my favorite generations ever, especially R/S/E. I enjoyed the SP probably more than any other handheld.. after playing on an SP it was a bit hard to transition to the wider Gameboy Advance that I occasionally played as well back then. Worry not for you are not alone in thinking that. n~n; Welcome to PC!

We have a great board for all things related to Pokemon in the third generation called Advance Generation Gaming, so come on over and chat about your favorites with us! There are a lot of third generation game fans here, or so it seems, which is always great since it means you share something in common with a bulk of the members. Emerald sits as one of my most-played Pokemon games ever and it's one of those games that never really ever gets boring, especially since there were so many cool Pokemon to put on your team. Almost makes it hard to decide! :) Though from the looks of things you're interested in the sixth generation too, yeah? Seems like X and Y are bringing a lot of people back to the franchise and for very good reasons; they look amazing!

But yeah, looks like you've already done some exploring around this great forum and are settling in very well. You can give our lovely moderators a holler if you need any help with the forum or post in the Questions & Feedback board if you'd rather ask publicly. I hope you'll enjoy the wide variety of discussion boards we have here and continue to log in, because we love having each and every one of you around! Being a big Pokemon fan as a whole will mean you'll have that many more options. I'm currently eagerly awaiting the news on that new crossover game that was announced a few days ago as well as sitting around anxiously anticipating X and Y, though it seems like a lot of us are like that, hehe. :D;

Keep on getting involved and have an amazing time here, Mecheon! I'm around if you'd ever like someone to talk to and such!

Years
  • Hey there Mecheon, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friends Cirno and Windy explained the general gist of things around here on PC, but I came on by to welcome you personally! :3 And the Gameboy Advance SP was probably the system I have used the most (I've gone through 3 of them lol, with two of them still working). Anyways, have fun here at PC, as we don't bite at all! (:

As a reminder, please be sure that you look through the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting yourself into trouble.. the last thing we want to see of new members here is them getting an infraction placed onto their profile simply by not following the rules here :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff, as my good friend Cirno suggested above. They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out anytime you may need it! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Always feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either send me a PM and or leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Back