• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's about time

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    I've visited this very site at least (at LEAST) a hundred times in the past few months. I never really found it necessary to join, but hey. The banners neat and I like pokemon, so I thought "why not?". So, at long last, I've decided to actually stick around. Glad to be here too!

Years
  • You sure must love checking back here if you've accessed the site that often in only a few months. :o But now that you've made an account you'll really get to experience what things are like, so welcome! It's always better to join than lurk since participating and making friends with all the lovely members is what makes this forum truly fun. Though.. information and help is always nice, of course, I just personally feel like the possibility of meeting peeps from around the world is the best part, hehe.

So what do you usually do around here? Do you generally lurk the forum in its entity or look around a specific area of the site? :3 There are people around here who prefer to limit themselves to a select few areas, like Emulation, for example, but the majority of our members dabble in PokeCommunity as a whole. And since you've created an introduction I shall do the inevitable: ask you to tell us about yourself! Surely you have a wee bit to talk about when it comes to yourself as a person and Pokemon fan, right?! Things like your favorite game, how long you've been a fan, what aspects of Pokemon you enjoy (after all, there's more to it than just the games) and so on. A lot of us here enjoy company and meeting others; this is probably one of the chattier forums I've been on and I always see people getting involved in creative things like art and writing as well talking to others. It's a pretty great thing.

Anyways, do have a wonderful stay here! You're pretty much tied to us since you've created an account (*joke*). But honestly, we would love to have you around so enjoy yourself and let a moderator know if you ever experience any issues. We're always here to lend a helping hand or even chat if you'd like, though our members are sweet and responsive as well. Remember to read through the rules if you haven't already.

Have a great time and welcome to PokeCommunity! Great choice making an introduction, hopefully I didn't boggle you down too much with my nonsensical post. n~n;

Years
  • Hey there Halogen, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

If you don't mind me asking, would you care to tell us a little bit more about yourself? That's a great way for the members here to get to know you better! :3 Other than that, looks like my good friend Cirno explained all we have to offer here, so be sure to just look around for your favorite areas. As for the banner, we have so many different styles that the members could use here, and I really think the forum banners are the best part of the styles most of the time! (:

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble at all, as the last thing we want to see from new members is them getting an infraction :(

If you have any questions though, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! You can recognize staff members with the bold usernames, and they would be more than happy to help you out! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Halogen! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either sending me a PM and or leaving a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

TY

My name is ShadowE, and though im always late with welcoming people so that i cant say much important stuff without repeating it, i still wanna personally welcome you to this wonderful place!

So yeah read the rules, and if you have trouble ask a moderator
    But its also important to have fun here ^_^

Feel free to friend request me if you wanna and VM/PM me if you ever wanna talk.
    Have fun and i hope to see you around!

-ShadowE(xcadrill)

Back