• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There, Everyone!

Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm Matt. I'm 17 years old and from Alberta, Canada. I first got into Pokemon when I was gifted a Pokemon Silver with a gameboy color, way back in the day. I hope to get to know you all! :7:

Years
  • Hello Matt and welcome to PC!

We have a fair share of Canadian members here, so I'm sure you'll see a few of them around, and also there's members from other parts of the world too. In fact, PC is one of the more active Pokemon communities out there so you'll definitely make new friends for sure. I never played any Pokemon games before Ruby & Sapphire but I still remain a dedicated fan of Pokemon today. Any plans on getting X & Y eventually? The games are looking rather awesome and the new Pokemon are all cool too.

If you want to continue discussing Silver, you should check out the Metal & Color Generation forum here where discussions around the old school Pokemon games are held, there's one for the later generations too if you want to discuss those. I also advise you read the rules, or if you need help you can ask moderators like Cirno (our Welcome Lounge mod) and they should be able to assist you.

Have fun here, and we all hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hey there Matt, welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend Hikari10 explained a good bunch on what we have to offer here based on your interests, so go on ahead and check out the Metal and Color Generation gaming section if you want to! :3

And like Nichole said above, we have a lot of Canadian members here, though I think mostly from Ontario :p but we're a large worldwide community, so it's pretty diverse in here! You'll make lots of friends here and we're a very nice community that I can guarantee doesn't bite! It may seem a little intimidating at first because of how large we are, but you'll fit in for sure! And just like you, I was given a Game Boy Color and Pokémin Gold (as my first ever game system and game) back in the day as a gift in 2000, and it was an exciting day for me (:

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here so that you do not wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see of new members is them winding up with an infraction on their profile, which I'm sure you don't want at all :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in helping you out whenever you may need it! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Matt! You are welcome to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Back