• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As-salamu alaykum

Years
  • Hai there fellow Aussie! Welcome to PC!

I was at Bulbagarden as well, but I never took liking to the site so I left to join PC. While we are still a big forum, we have loads of differences from Bulbagarden like staff members who know how to do their job, and also loads of friendly people here. Any particular sections you're interested in? I know that the X & Y section is getting loads of activity given the latest CoroCoro scans leaked. I think a good place to start would be Pokemon Clubs where you can discuss topics about the Pokemon the club is themed around. Joining clubs can be a fun way to make friends.

We even have some fun off-topic sections too like Chit Chat & Polls which is popular among loads of members here (other than Emulation & ROM Hacking of course, which is the most popular section here) so I'm sure you'll find something you'll like. If you ever need help don't hesitate to ask a moderator and they should be able to help you. I'm always happy to meet new members, so if you wanna talk just leave me a visitor message.

Have fun at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Oh hey, I'm on Bulbagarden too. Just not as often as PC since I'm especially hooked on this place; it's wonderful here! Bulba has its own charm though and the 'pedia is the best resource ever for Pokemon fans. Glad to see you're checking PC out as well - wonderful choice! :) Welcome!

I'm sure you know the ins and outs of a forum like this since you have experience, but PC's forum layout is pretty different from BMGf's. There aren't as many categories and it's a bit easier to browse around (in my eyes, at least). Is there any particular reason you joined us here ooor do you just want to involve yourself in another Pokemon forum? Hopefully this place catches your eye and you end up being a regular here too as it's more than worth it. You can discuss all the generations including X and Y plus other popular aspects like the anime and even clubs, which Hikari has already linked you to. That's one of the differences between Bulbagarden and here.. methinks they don't have clubs over there since social groups take their place. Our Pokemon Clubs and Forum Clubs & Groups boards are wonderful ways to test the waters of the community and find others who have things in common with you. n~n

Seems like you're already looking around and making some posts so keep on checking back and hope you have lots of fun! Feel free to ask any forum-related questions in the Questions & Feedback board or contact the staff. I'm always around to point you in the right direction if need be.. or just be your friend if you're looking for a chat. We're all friendly and want to ensure you have a fantastic stay on PC. See you around, Zaki!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey Zaki, I too am from s'Traya I live south of you and north of @O07_Eleven. Welcome, enjoy your stay if your into something like I was when I joined which was rom hacking you might want to check those places out but you will find more areas are even better than the reason you joined which is a +1 of this place. See you around

Back