• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello~

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2013
    By posting here, you can probably guess that I'm new.
    So here I am!
    I WILL ask questions, so prepare yourself!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums.

Well, what kind of questions do you have? Ask me via visitor messages. And while you're at it, pop me a friend request, if you want to. I'm open to discussion of any kind. :)

Thanks, and may you have a lovely time at PC.
    —[supporter]AlexTheRose[/supporter]​

Years
  • New you are! Welcome to the forum, Nigh. :) It's wonderful to meet you!

What kind of questions are you looking to ask? We're here to help out if needed and more than happy to offer suggestions if you're not sure where to start. But we'd need to know a little bit about you first before we can do that - mostly just your interests, when you got into Pokemon and the like, so nothing personal. We have some super amazing members here who would be on their way to find boards that would best suit your interests in no time. And we're always around to befriend as well, which is quite wonderful! Alex up there is already willing to lend a helping hand so you've met quite a lovely member already. Have you browsed around yet? Anything in particular you're looking to do here?

Hoping you have an amazing time here, Nigh, so be sure to stick around! If you'd like to discuss the Pokemon world as a whole I'm sure a place like Pokemon General would be wonderful for you, though if you're excited about the coming sixth generation Pokemon X & Pokemon Y would be another wonderful choice. S'all up to you so if you need anything at all, just give us a holler. Our moderators are lovely peeps who are always willing to help out, though the higher staff are just as amazing as well. You're in pretty good hands here.

You're free to friend request me whenever as well and leave a message if you'd like to chat, so keep that in mind. I'm prepared for all your questions! Have my shield ready incase a mountain-load comes our way, though that won't be enough to stop us. We're happy to answer. :D;

Back