• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Hey there PC, I'm chinchilli, nice to meet you :> I've been lurking for the past few days, and have finally created an account to discuss Pokemon X/Y and keep my mind off the impending exam results day that determines my future uni.

Oh, I'm just gonna put it out there - I love Pokemon but I don't know a great deal about it, especially the later gens. :p I've played up to and including gen 3, but I'm clueless after that! I'm hoping to get back into the fandom with the upcoming games.

Thank you for reading my little intro, and hopefully see you around!

Years
  • You totally should get back into Pokemon. :D; The later generations were different but not in a bad way - the games keep evolving and becoming better. You might be interested in trying out HeartGold and SoulSilver, perhaps, since they're the fourth generation remakes of Gold and Silver. Welcome to PC!

I love your avatar. I'm going to catch you now, all right?

Spoiler:

...all jokes aside, it's really great to have you here. n~n Who needs uni and exams when you have Pokemon? I'll probably neglect my schoolwork once again in favor of playing.. senioritis (uni version) has been eating away at me for a while since I'm going into my fifth year. Do you know what you plan to major in yet? I wish you luck with everything!

But hey, I'm sure you're really going to enjoy it here. A lot of people keep their love for Pokemon ignited by sticking around here since everyone around you loves the series, meaning you'll likely pick up on that, too. I've seen other fans who stopped playing around the third generation so you're not alone. :) Nowadays they're active regulars and continue to be big fans who have since caught up with the games they've missed! You're going to enjoy our Pokemon X & Y board; it's got speculation and discussion threads galore as well as some really sweet members.

Hope you have a lovely time here, Chin! Go ahead and ask us in the Questions & Feedback board if you're confused about how the forum works or just contact a moderator! (*^ワ^*)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    lynds - thank you!

Cirno - oh my, this shows what a noob I am... I've played HeartGold, but didn't realised it counted as fourth gen. xD Thank you for your warm welcome. I shall be studying Computing if all goes to plan. And I've actually just been exploring the X & Y board right now :D

Years
  • Aww your avatar is so adorable, Chinchou was one of my 2nd Gen faves :3

But hey, welcome to PC Chinchilli! A few people have already welcomed you but that won't stop me jumping in and doing my part as well. Cirno probably showed you around the X and Y section and given you've been browsing there it seems like you're settling in already! And I love your username too, it's got that awesome ring to it.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around and while I don't have much to add (Cirno probably covered that too) I'm sure we can talk to each other because you seem like someone fun, and I'm always open for a visitor message anytime and who knows, we might share an interest or two. And don't forget there's staff members like Cirno there if you need help, because that's what their job does involve after all. Have fun and I'll be seeing ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back