• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    1549klw.jpg

Kirby, the pink puffball that we all know and love! He's always cheerful, and his favorite things to do are dance, play, eat, and beat enemies. This little guy has been around for more than twenty years. His first appearance was in the 1992 game known as Kirby's Dream Land, and was later featured in various other video games from Nintendo. Some of these games are Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Kirby: Canvas Curse, Kirby Mass Attack, and Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

The thread is here simply to discuss the Kirby series. What Kirby games do you own, and which ones do you like most? Who are your favorite bosses? Who are your favorite allies? What are your favorite copy abilities? What are your favorite power-ups?

Share your thoughts with us, guys!

Years
  • I didn't play much of Kirby, but I have Nightmare in Dream land for GBA which consumed some of the later parts of my childhood along with Pokemon, etc. I have Amazing mirror in 3DS from the Ambassador program that I have yet to try, but I will probably try it in the future.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
  • One of my first games ever was Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, and it quickly became one of my favorites.I also love Return to Dreamland. It's one of the best games on the Wii. Kirby will always hold a special place in my heart :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I used to loveee Kirby 64 a lot. ^^ I still do, but, I also enjoyed Kirby: night mare in Dream Land when I played it!

Let's see... my favourite Kirby powers are:

~ Sword Kirby
    ~ Bomb Kirby
    ~ Fire Kirby
    ~ Ice Kirby
    ~ Spark Kirby
    ~ Needle Kirby
    ~ Flight Kirby

At least I thiiink it was called Flight Kirby.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Kirby was one of my favorite characters when I first started playing video games! :3 He's just such a lovable character. I even have the few movies and shows he was in on DVD, and they're not half bad haha. I still watch them sometimes, if I'm bored enough! The best part is Nintendo continues to make successful additions to the series, and the way they're keeping it alive makes me hopeful that we'll have the pink ball of fun around for a while.

My favorite power was definitely Sword, because I thought it was extremely cute haha! I loved it to death, but other than that some honorable mentions would be Spark and Needle!

Years
  • I loved Kirby as a kid. *~* Sadly I haven't purchased a Kirby game since Super Star Ultra for the DS. Looking to buy more as soon as I figure out which I can get and if there are any good ones for the 3DS!

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
  • I love the crud out of Kirby! Favorite copy ability is Yo-Yo, my favorite game is Return to Dreamland, and my favorite character is King Dedede. Kirby is currently my favorite platforming series (I like it that much :) ) and I'm glad tons of other people like it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There are a lot of Kirby-related merchandise out there, such as stickers, shirts, plushies, toys, posters, and even toothbrush. Do you guys own anything?

I own two Kirby plushies, which look exactly like this:

SAN12193lg.jpg

I keep them on top of my bookshelf, where the rest of my plushies are. =)

Back