• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Pokecommunity!

Years
  • Hello Guys! I am Alexander or CallOfDead97 from Philippines.I am 15 years old.I think the pokecommunity will help a lot to improve my skills in playing Pokemon.Please Help me guys to improve my skill in playing Pokemon.I really want to know new thing about Pokemon guys.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well hi there Alex and welcome!

I've got a few friends from the Philippines here at PC, they aren't too uncommon here going by my point of view. But if you were looking for some great tips on getting help to play Pokemon we have loads of places where you can get help and everyone here is friendly so I'm sure they can assist you. I've been a Pokemon fan for a long time myself and I still play the games at age 20.

Anyways, have an awesome time being part of the PC community and the staff members are always happy to assist you with any help you need, and they aren't too difficult to spot either so you'll definitely get help. Also, I recommend reading the rules so you can avoid getting into trouble. Have fun here Alex and I hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Forums are great places to learn about Pokemon and you've definitely chosen a great community to join! Welcome. /o/

So why not start with telling us a bit about yourself? You seem like you're new to Pokemon.. or am I dead wrong, haha? There are members here who come to learn about IVs and EVs as well as those looking to discover more about competitive battling. Others pop in to chat about Pokemon myths and theories or even Pokemon gameplay in general.. so there's quite a lot to learn depending on what you're here for. We'll be able to point you in the right direction so don't hesitate to ask! :) The most-recent main series games are from the fifth generation so if you ever have concerns about those, check out the Fifth Generation Gaming board. It has a thread at the top where you can ask questions and is very helpful in assisting members who are confused.

So have a great stay on PC! ♥ As Hikari said, definitely familiarize yourself with the rules to get an understanding of how things work. Don't hesitate to contact our moderators if there's something you don't understand, either. Better to get some help than potentially break rules, right? And we're happy to assist you anyways. Great meeting you and again, welcome! :D

Back