• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yugi/Joey and Seto (Yu-Gi-Oh) Fan Club

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Well it is awesome XD, it is my fave series ^_^.

Yuugi_ep74_yamino_girlyhenshins.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I seen most of ETSR. That season was so great. Have anyone seen this epsiode that Joey had to duel against Merick? Oh do you think Joey has gotten better dueling? I know he has to me. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah I have seen that epi, it is cool, but it is so unfair and predictable what happens ^^;. Plus yeah he is a better duelist now ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is awesome. Yeah I know. Merick wasn't playing fair at all. Using the Wind Dragon of Rah. Then made Joey use it, man that was tough for him. But he pulled though. Yep I agree with you Stevo. He is a better duelist now. Man I can't wait until this Saturday to see if Joey will win against Valon. ^^

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • I'm sure Joey's gonna beat Valon. That last episode ended with Joey drawing the Claw Of Hermos, his legendary dragon. That, and since Kaiba beat Alister, I'm sure that Joey's not gonna have a problem with Valon.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • This is how that ETSR epi ended if I remember, Joey was about to win when he summons Gearfree the Iron Knight because it was powerful enough to put Marick away and he is about to call his attack and he collapses and loses ;-;

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Thanks well I think I will do a Bio type thing for Yugi too
    Picture:
    Yuugi7.jpg

English Name: Yugi Moto
    Japanese Name: Yuugi Motou
    Hair Colour: Violet, Black and Blonde
    Eye Colour: Violet
    Close friends: Katsuya Jounouchi, Anzu Mazaki, Hiroto Honda
    Family: Sugoroku Motou
    Favourite Card: Dark Magician
    Millenium Item: Millenium Puzzle
    Rankings: Duelist Kingdom and Battle City - 1st
    Title: King of Games
    Basic Background: Yuugi is a young 16 year old that was kinda shy but once he has his dueling deck his talent shines, Yuugi was given an ancient egyptian item called the Millenium Puzzle by his father(not sure on that), after he had been on a trip to egypt. At the beginning of YGO, Yuugi is being bullied by Hiroto and Katsuya but that soon changes when Yuugi takes a beating for them. Then when Yuugi gets the Millenium puzzle fixed he is able to call on a 5,000 year old spirit called Yami, the Pharoh of Ancient Egypt and soon gets thrown into a quest to stop the evil Pegasus J. Crawford after he kidnaps his Sogoroku using his Millenium Eye. Then after winning the tournament hosted by Pegasus he becomes known as the King of Games. Then in ETSR he is given an ancient Egyptian God Card called Slipher The Sky Dragon and sets out to stop the evil Marik Ishtar from putting the world into total darkness.His favourite card is the Dark Magician.

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah sure, as you requested

Picture:
    Katsuya27.jpg

English Name: Joseph (Joey) Wheeler
    Japanese Name: Katsuya Jounouchi
    Hair Colour: Blonde
    Eye Colour: Brown
    Close friends: Yuugi Motou, Anzu Mazaki, Hiroto Honda
    Family: Shizuka Jounouchi
    Favourite Card: Flame Swordsman
    Rankings: Duelist Kingdom- 2nd place, Battle City - 4th
    Basic Background: At first Katsuya bullied Yuugi along with his best friend Hiroto, but that changed when Yuugi helped them out. But Katsuya himself wasn't a very good duelist so Yuugi helps him by teaching him how to play Duel Monsters. He also goes with Yuugi to Duelist Island where he places second and wins some money which helps him pay for his sister Shizuka's eye operation. Then in ETSR he gets up to the semi-finals and loses to Marik Ishtar because he faints before ordering his final attack, then after he wakes up he supports Yuugi and with the aid of his Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Yuugi is able to defeat Seto Kaiba and go through to the final. Then Katsuya faces off with Seto for the 3rd place position and loses. In duelist kingdom he wins some very good cards including Jinzo and Red-Eyes Black Dragon which he lends to Yuugi. His favourite card is Flame Swordsman.

There ya go ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Those are awesome facts and pictures, Stevo! ^___^

14_yugioh.jpg

I don't know where is this from, but Joey and Yugi look cool. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Thanks Pika ^_^. I just felt like doing it so I did XD. I am gonna uplouad more pics now XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Ok, what did you think if the profile type thing I did and what is your fave thing about Joey?

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I like it and my fave thing about Joey are the comments that he makes all the time XD

:Say it, don't spray it!:

Plus he's HOT!

Back