• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yugi/Joey and Seto (Yu-Gi-Oh) Fan Club

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • XD, I mean, in WTD his voice was kiddy like it was supposed to be, it was a good voice, but now, it sounds wierd ><

ArticunoIce

I wub my wiitle Yugi. <3
    Years
  • Yami's Girl said:
    Although after that it's back to plain ol' Yugi. -_-

Haw, haw.. =P

Anywho... Geez, it sounds that terrible? That sucks. And yesh, what a coincidence, we were.

Hmm, I seriously can't remember when I last saw a 'recent' episode. The ones I'm watching are re-runs. Then they'll have the new series like, October 10th or something...Then again different channels show whatever at different times.

Anywho, I shall post this...

Not a picture, but a Sprite! =D

ArticunoIce

I wub my wiitle Yugi. <3
    Years
  • Yami's Girl said:
    It's Yugi! *kicks* XD Ha! Wimp... I don't think I should have said that though...
    I got a piccy! No it's still not Yami, but again I got a funny caption!

First: Yeah, you should've. -gets a nuclear bomb- >3

Second: X3 Pie...Funny...Yeah it would. But Mai...Naw..Can't think of THAT ever happening...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yami's Girl said:
    It's Yugi! *kicks* XD Ha! Wimp... I don't think I should have said that though...
    I got a piccy! No it's still not Yami, but again I got a funny caption!

Joey:Come on Mai! Don't you remember me?! We met at the pie-eating contest!

*laughes*

YAY, wow...I am sorry for not being here. ._. Thank goodness this club is still alive. ^^ Awww...awesome pic! I really like Joey x Mai. They are totally a cute couple. <3 And Mokuba's new voice is too werid. I don't like it either. >< I wish he had his old voice. Oh and GX is coming on at Cartoon Network for where I am...I am not going to watch it. It has no Yugi, Joey, or Mai so what is the point.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yeah exactly, and why they called it YGO if it never has him in it, I don't know, you see him for like 10 secinds in the first epi >>;

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Stevo-kun said:
    Yeah XD, or a sausage eating contest, I remember drawing him eating sausages XD
    Yeah I remeber that too. XD It was hilarious. As for me and GX, I'll watch it because well, I dunno. I won't watch it as faithfully as I did regular Yugioh, and for why they still call it Yu-gi-oh, it's because it means Game King in Japanese and Jaden(or Judai is you perfer) Is the best duelist besides Yami/Yugi.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I see, yeah makes sense. But still...what it only showed Yugi for ten seconds? Man...nevermind...GX *stratches it*

Omg...tomorrow is going to be good. I only will get to see the first part though. ;; Oh well...it will be okay. =3

Back