• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yugi/Joey and Seto (Yu-Gi-Oh) Fan Club

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok this club is for people that like Yugi and Joey, here are the rules

1) No bashing members of any kind.

2) Definetely no bashing either Yugi or Joey or Yu-Gi-Oh for that matter. both will equal you an immediate ban from this club.

3) Try to keep the posts on-topic.

4) And last but not least have fun! ^_^

Ok first to ask will be co-owner

Here is a pic of all of them

-Owner- Pokemon_Veteran
    -Co-Owner- ~Dragonair~
    -Members- Pheonix Zero, Kayota, GymLeaderLance99, Pikastar, totodile, Riku Kamiya, Pikatravis, Fallen Angel, Stunt296

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ok yout in ^_^ and the last one didnt get a post in it for a month and then it suddenly vanished XD, that one was also made by me.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ok post them whenever ya want ^_^

OK what is your fave thing about both of them?

^ Joey because he is a goof XD.

^ Yami Yugi/Yugi, becaue they are so cool XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah, they are best buds and they care about their family and friends so much and they are awesome duelists like you said ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    OT: Stevo, double posting is fine if there's a few days between the posts. You could've revived it if somebody hadn't locked it for some reason. o.o;

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yes but it wasn't a few days, it was a Month XD which is alot more than a few days XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I'll join! I like Joey because he's cute and funny! The perfect boyfriend! ^^ And Yugi because he's just cute (in Non-Yami or whatever you wanna call it...) and nice.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Can I join, too? I'm a big fan of both the pharaoh & Yugi because of their dueling abilities and because they care about each other and their friends. Of course, anyone who saw the "Fate Of The Pharaoh" episode in Waking The Dragons knows that wasn't the case, as soon as Yami betrayed Yugi and used the Seal Of Orichalcos. Whew, that was tiring. Anyway, as you can see, I'm a big fan. I'll post some pics later.

Stevo-kun

Years
    My fave is Magician of Black Chaos for Yugi and Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon for Joey XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back