• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Atmageth

The One and Only
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 11, 2022
Hi all, im Atmageth, i've been a pokemon fan for quite a while, but i love all video games in general. I figured i'd join in on the discussion for X and Y but im a bit new to forums so just bear with me. This seems like a really great community and im happy to join!

Favorite Pokemon: Sceptile (Gee what clued you in lol), Espeon, Shiftry, Gardevoir, Cacturne, Gallade, i could go on..

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Oh, Welcome to the Community, Atmageth.
Speaking of Pokemon X & Y, I love all the Mega evo's. Especially
Blastoise. But my most favorite Mega evo is for Lucario, looks cool.
But anyways, I'm also a number #1 fun of Hoenn Region, and my
favorite grass type is also Sceptile. It's more stronger than any grass
types, I should say. Anyways, have fun here. If you have anymore
questions regarding the forum, just ask the staffs around these parts.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome to PC Atmageth! ^__^

Sceptile isn't my favorite but Treecko is so we're still cool! I just think it's by far the coolest of all the Grass type starters. And ever since generation 3 I've picked the Grass starters. Though I'll probably go with Feneekin for X and Y though. I'm not a fan of Chespin's evolution. Hopefully it's final evolution makes up for it, but now I'm set on picking Fennekin. But I am definitely excited for X and Y too as you probably already figured out! There's so many things in the games that look just amazing. October 12th can't get any faster it seem. :3 Just 20 more (almost 19 where I live) days to go though! While you wait for them though, there's plenty to do here. For example, you can check out the X and Y section and discuss all of the news we have at this point. Plus there's many other sections on Pokemon and even ones for off topic discussions including Video Games.

I do hope you make friends here and have fun here! This can be an excellent experience for you. I'm always willing to chat with anyone so feel free to visit my profile and VM or PM me! And if you have any questions, you can just contact one of the staff members in the blue, orange and red. See you around sometime! Enjoy your stay!

Years
Hello Atmageth and welcome!

You made a good decision to join PC if you're new to forums, because we are a very active diverse community and we're sure to have all your interests covered. I'm excited for X and Y as well, and I think you'd love to join in the speculation over in the Pokemon X & Y section, and any thoughts on which starter you'll be choosing?

Anyways, I do hope to see you around the forums and if you need help don't hesitate to contact any staff members with the blue/orange/red usernames, or even experienced members such as myself and a few others you might see around. Have fun and I do hope to talk to you someday!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Atmageth

The One and Only
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 11, 2022
Hi All, thanks for such a warm welcome! I'm real excited to delve into X and Y speculation. For my starter im liking Fennekin a lot, but Froakies mid evo is great too, so i think ill go with Fennekin in Y and Froakie in X (Sorry Chespin!) See yas around!

Years
Yeah, I'm starting to get attached to Fennekin's second form so that's awesome. <3 Didn't think I would as I was a little exhausted of having more humanshape fire starters. But it's lookin' great! You'll have so, so much to discuss in the X & Y board here so definitely don't be shy. Lots of people come here who are new to forums and settle in just fine; there's no doubt that we'll bear with you, haha. You seem pretty awesome anyway, so welcome to the forum!

Anyways, glad to see you've made a few posts already so perhaps this will become your home forum. Be sure to contact myself or another staff member if you need anything as we're happy to help, and you can contact anyone to chat anytime. Have a great staaay! :D

Years
Hey! Welcome to PC!
I'm kinda new here too, so i doubt i can help you with much thing, so the best is asking to the staff. However, i'm always available for a chat.
Sceptile isn't my favorite pokemon (that would be Meloetta), but i do like Espeon a lot too. Eevee evolutions are awesome!

Hope you have fun in here. See you around!

Back