• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI dudes!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2013
    Hi everyone! I'm new here, i sign in for some advices for my pokemon team! i'm going to open the thread soon! ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • ema-confident(b).gif

Hello there! Welcome! Pokemon teams, eh? Well heck, we're all willing to help you in any shape and form that we can! If you'd like team help, your best bet is to explore the Battle Center. I'm usually active there myself, so I'll be more than happy to help! That is, assuming you're into competitive play? Though, I'm pretty sure it's open to in-game team help too! Just make sure you follow the rules there, mmkay? Anywho, I wish you luck on that team of yours! Have a nice day, and enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2013
    Hello there! Welcome! Pokemon teams, eh? Well heck, we're all willing to help you in any shape and form that we can! . I'm usually active there myself, so I'll be more than happy to help! That is, assuming you're into competitive play? Though, I'm pretty sure it's open to in-game team help too! Just make sure you follow the rules there, mmkay? Anywho, I wish you luck on that team of yours! Have a nice day, and enjoy your stay!

Hey thanks for the welcome! yes I would like to have a competitive team in pokemon emerald. I asked in the "third generation" section and i'm waiting for some asnwers. :)

Years
  • Oh, all team-related questions go in the Battle Center instead of the generation forums, actually. If you're looking for competitive help you can make a thread in the main Battle Center board, or if you need in-game team help then post away in the in-game team help thread! You'll be able to get suggestions that way, as LGDArm said. ^^ I've been working on my Black 2 team and so far it's going really well, so that's really exciting. Can't wait until I can finalize it and attempt some wi-fi battles~

Welcome to PC fiffi89, have a great stay here~! Do you have any nicknames or is your username okay to call you by? I'm sure others would love to know too since your username is a little hard to remember. :o Hope you get all the team-related help you need and have fun! Be sure to explore around the entire forum since there's so much to do here. Cheers, have a great day!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC fiffi!!

It looks like you've already gotten help on where to post your team at. Battle Center is an excellent palace for you if you're really into battling. I'm more of a casual battling myself, I don't know much about competitive battle hahaha. :P If you're into battling a lot I also recommend visiting the Battle Server on Pokemon Showdown. If you don't know, Pokemon Showdown is battle simulator found online and Pokecommunity has it's own server on it. I've been on it before and I have to say, it's a really fun place to be around. It's an easy way to requests battles online and it's tons of fun. I've been apart of some really funny conversations there too! :P

But I hope you make lots of friends here. We're a nice group of people so hopefully that should be too hard. I'm always open for a chat myself so feel free to drop by my profile and send me a VM or Visitor Message. There's always friendly staff members in bold too who will help you out with anything. Anway, hope you have an amazing time here and I will catch you later!

Back