• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hey people.
    I'm BoredForLife or Len or whatever :P
    I'm not a huge pokemon fan (I started playing at gen 3 and stopped at gen 4...I was really into pokemon during that period) but X and Y got me really hyped.
    Big Monster Hunter and Wheel of Time fan though.
    So...Hey.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hi there! Welcome to Pokecommunity!
    We have a sub-forum dedicated to Pokémon XY, please join us! Beware of spoilers though! {XD}

Don't hesitate to contact the staff if you have questions! People are kind here! ;)
    Have a good time here and see you in XY Forum! xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Welcome to Pokecommunity. I am also a fan of Pokemon Generation Three. Enjoy your stay here!:)

Years
  • Welcome welcome, Len! Ooh my boyfriend is really big on Monster Hunter. Heard it was a pretty hard game though.. perhaps too hard for me to solo. :( Would you recommend it? Maybe you can check out the Video Games board sometime to see who else is interested, too! I'm sure there are many others and would be curious to know~

But I know, X and Y has us all hyped. :D Who can say no to these awesome new 3D graphics? Though I'm still getting used to some of the new Pokemon and features; hope it doesn't take me long. Which version will you get? Can you believe there's only a week left before they're out?! Crazy how fast time flies. Come discuss these games with us in the X & Y board as there are a whole lot of discussions constantly going on there! We'd love to have you. Enjoy your time on PokeCommunity and be sure to stick around. ♥

Years
  • Thanks for the welcoming people :P

Yes MonHun is a bit hard and a little bit dull if you have to solo it... But when you learn how to play I'm sure you'll like it. Especially when , like pokemon , there are many different creatures to fight...

I will be getting the Y version since I preordered it... Maybe I would have ordered X though if I new about Mewtwo and Charizard X.... Then again... Yveltal....

Back