• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

back again x)

krabbypatz93

August Burns Red FTW
Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    Why hello thar everyone :D

just to clear any confusion, I kinda had to make a new account because I forgot all my info xD but i've been on and off with the community for some time now, at least since 07 or 08. this place crossed thru my mind again and I thought I might swing in with a new account :)

feels good to be back too ^,^

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey welcome back to a amazing place PC hope you found this place amazing again then it was when you left it. And customizing agian your whole profile will be great. I know after school life there is no more time for place like this :). And please make a lot of Hacks around here in Emulation &ROM hacking forum.

By the way i would like to remind you something about PC

Ya know PC is a very good place to hang out talking about hack,raising Pokemon,Batttling etc. As you know you can do alot of thins here so just enjoy your stay here. And to make a hack and publish it go check the Emulation &ROM Hacking forum and complete the thread agreements (To publish a hack as a thread you need to complete the agreements like you need to give atleast 5 screen shots etc) And if the thread goes perfect so the moderator will publish it. And you can also have some team here after you spend 3 months with your account here you can make your own Hack team. But you need to be here for 3 months :( And you must go check the Pokemon Club forum, Making your club and judging it will be cool right ? And you can join on club made by other members around here. And it will be very good if you read all the rules of the forum you visit and also read the guides of forums so your not gonna have any infraction points or any yellow card huh huh :) And you can talk about other thing on General entertainment, Video games and other non Pokemon forums In general entertainment you can get one of eblems ! just need to participate on a contest held in this forum. Well best of luck with your remake account see you around.

Years
  • Welcome welcome (back?), krabbypatz93! It's very good to meet you. :)

Being gone on and off since '07 or '08 is a long time.. but it's great to have you back! I was away from 2008 until 2011 when I created this account, and have been active ever since. Forgetting your information is actually a pretty common thing around here. How have you been enjoying it here so far? Do you feel like the forum has changed a lot since you last logged in? I'm a bit curious and certainly hope you're liking PC since we all try our best to make sure it's the friendliest Pokemon forum to check out.

Have fun and stick around! I'm here if you need any assistance, but you're free to contact another staff member anytime. And if you ever want someone to chat about Pokemon with you're more than welcome to send any one of us a message. Everyone here is wonderful.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It feels great to see you back too! Welcome back, Krabbypatz :D It's always okay to begin fresh after a long time away from the site. You can tell that it's changed over the years, and you see many new things around. New sections, new staff, new set of members. It's gonna take time to get used to but you'll catch the lingo eventually! I've been here since '10 and it's become one heck of a community, and I'm proud to be part of it.

Read the rules in order to get a refresher, and don't hesitate to PM a staff member in bold if you see something that's unfamiliar with the forums, ok! See ya around <3

Back