• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Week. New Episodes Every Day of next week in the US.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
After this Saturday, when "Address Unown!" airs, there will be new episodes each day of next week.

Monday, Sept 15: "Mother of All Battles" (Tyranitar and Larvitar)
Tuesday, Sept 16: "Pop Goes The Sneasel" (Hazuki's Appearance)
Wednesday, Sept 17: "A Claim to Flame!" (Pikachu vs. Furret)
Thursday, Sept 18: "Love, Pokemon Style" (Ash vs. Moe)
Friday, Sept 19: "Tie One On!" (Ash vs. Jun'ichi)
Saturday, Sept 20: "The Ties That Bind" (Ash vs. Gary)

This is very exciting news. It will get Pokemon Advance Series even closer.

The schedule is off the KTLA website

Gotta get my tapes ready :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Technically, isn't "Addrees Unown" the start of season 6?

I just saw a trailer for the episode while watching Jackie Chan Adventures and I noticed that the animation looks a lot like the kind in AG...

Rukario

Banned
Years
tmbjr said:
Technically, isn't "Addrees Unown" the start of season 6?

I just saw a trailer for the episode while watching Jackie Chan Adventures and I noticed that the animation looks a lot like the kind in AG...
yes it is.. with what we know as AG starting around episode 13 or so.. (remember the sneak peeks?)

P.S. Hey tmbjr: the check is in the mail as well as a sig suggestion :)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
This is awesome! i cant believe there actually giving us a new episode every day for a week! :D *looks at titles* Pop goes the Sneasel! :D

Q Man

Erm...
Years
I really wish that I was able to record them, but I have no VCR or video capture card *cries*
Oh, well, at least I'll be able to watch the new eps, not to mention hope+pray that #free_pokemon gets them quick ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Q Man said:
I really wish that I was able to record them, but I have no VCR or video capture card *cries*
Oh, well, at least I'll be able to watch the new eps, not to mention hope+pray that #free_pokemon gets them quick ^_^

I envy people who have TiVOs... o.o;

I don't have that much time to watch TV, but I'll make it to watch the new episodes.

Back