• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself a little, My name is Trinity and I have been playing pokemon since the glorious days of 8 bit. Its nice to be here and hope to get to know some of you better :)

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hey trinity, welcome to the community :)

The good old days of the 8-bit pokemon games :)
    Anyway, I hope to be seeing you around often in the future and I also hope I can get to know you better

If there's any question or problem dont hesitate to ask somebody, there are lots of helpful people here!

Greets

Years
  • Oh hey, same! :o I started with the wonderful R/B 15 years ago now. It's great to see how much Pokemon has evolved over the years.. but even with that, the old games never lose their charm and are always fun to play. Welcome to PokeCommunity, Trinity. :D

If you'd like to get to know us better don't be scared to drop off a message on a member's profile.. we're generally really responsive here. I'm always around to chat as well if you're interested, and as are the other members and staff. Have you played X and Y? Do you like the spinoff games or other aspects of Pokemon, like the anime or games? We would very much love to know so we can get to know you better.

Have a great time here and remember to stick around for as long as you can! Disappearing would make everyone sad given how important our new members are. See you around!

Years
  • Heya Trinity and welcome! Love the name btw, it's so cute.

As Cirno said, PC is a community with so much to offer you'll be sure to stick around and make some new friends along the way. I've been a fan since the R/B days myself but never played an actual game until Ruby and Sapphire. Definitely been hooked onto Pokemon since then, and I don't plan to give up anytime soon.

Also, as said by Cirno herself, don't hesitate to visit a member's profile and leave a message, you might make potential new friends along the way. I'm always happy to take on a new friend so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message. And the staff are always there to help you, as well as the older members such as myself. Do stick around alright, we don't want to see ya go so soon!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back