• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member!

clewis

clewis
Years
hi im a new member and im from the uk, i watch alot of gamers channels online and ive always wished i could create a group of people to play with and one day the group gets put in someones videos on youtube, id talk to these people all the time we could battle, trade, chat, create things and such.

if you like my idea just tell me and maybe we play some pokemon.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
well thers one problem with me i dont have the 3ds yet but i would love to be in your group and you as a frend! i love the noobies AND IM NOT CALLING YOU A NOOB!

2wise

2wise For You :P
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
Welcome to the community man, I'm new myself, just barely started reading all the pin topics, which is essential to all noobs like ourselves. I don't have a 3DS & I don't think I want one :P Do I need one to join the group? #TeamFroakie!

Years
Heya clewis, welcome to PC! Just letting you know I changed the title of your thread to reflect that you were introducing yourself rather than getting people together for a project. This is the introductions board so it's best to keep other things to the appropriate board or in your signature. :) No worries though!

Sounds like you have an awesome idea so hopefully it becomes successful in the future~ not sure if I could participate but I do wish you luck. I watch a fair bit of gaming channels myself.. right now SSoHPKC is my personal favorite, he does such great LPs. There are lots of wonderful Pokemon gaming channels out there, too! Maybe you'd like to look at the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews board sometime? :3

Have a great time here and let me know if you need help!

clewis

clewis
Years
thanks for changing the thread for me :) and anyone can join just ask i'll get back to you ones i've created something :')

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
Years
hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

clewis

clewis
Years
hey ive added you mines : 1848-2628-2863 :D id love to be your friend

if anyone wants to be friends or wants to talk add me :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Hi clewis, welcome to the Pokecommunity! I'm a fan of watching games and am even a game fanatic. I love playing video games! If you ever want to chat about games, old or new feel free to hit me up with a message on my profile. Fan of the Game Grumps? Then heck out the Game Grumps group inthe Fan Clubs and Groups section of the forum. Or if oyu love games, feel free to talk about them in the Videogames part. That is one of my favorite parts of the forum because although I do play a lot of pokemon, I play many more games as well.

Lastly, if interested in watching some of our members "Let's Play" videos or if you want to post up some of yourr own check out the Let's Play part of the forums. Once again, welcome to the Pokecommunity and we are glad to have you here. I hope that we can be friends in the future. :)

Back