• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Lumivyory

insanity of a manatee
Years
  • Hello!
    I'm Lumivyory, but you can call me Lumi~
    I'm from Russia and I'm 21.
    I'm a newbie in everything connected with Pokemon, never played any of Pokemon games before, but watched some of the series.
    But I'm going to get my Pokemon Y via postmail soon along with 3DS and try it out~
    Before that I'm trying to play some old Pokemon games (Fire Red and Emerald) on my phone and so far I enjoy them a lot :)

As for my other interests I'm a gamer (fav game is Psychonauts, also play a lot of MMO), an artist (not so good at this fnbnhjldjk), like to watch some tv-series (mostly Doctor Who, Supernatural and TBBT) and read (and cry over) Homestuck.

Nice to meet you all :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • PC derped my welcome here. Let's try that again. xD

Welcome aboard, Lumivyory! Awesome to meet ya here. It's alright if you haven't played the games before. Some of the members here are on the same page as you are, so you're not really the only one! There's no need to play the previous games in order to catch up with the generations. That would be entirely your choice. Because some of the Pokemon from previous generations are already included & available for catching in the newer games. :D

FireRed & LeafGreen are the games of nostalgia. :D They're so amazing! It's also awesome that we're able to play in different genders, as RBY was only restricted with just Red.

Nice to meet ya btw! You will have such a wonderful time here. Don't be shy to talk to me if you like, and don't hesitate to ask questions ok! See ya around!

Lumivyory

insanity of a manatee
    Years
  • Thanks! :)
    Nice to know I'm not the only one~
    I'm mostly playing previous ones cuz can't wait for my Y to arrive :D

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • Welcome Lumi, to PCf!
    This is the right place to know about Pokémon from various people throughout the world. You'll soon come to know all about Pokémon, feel free to contact me about forums or even Pokémon.

Lumivyory

insanity of a manatee
    Years
  • Thank you for the welcome :)
    Sure hope I'm gonna start to understand all of this Pokemon stuff :D

Years
  • Hey Lumi, welcome to PC! Ooh, I was born in Russia as well and lived there until I was 7/8 when we moved to the US. My parents highly prefer Russia over America but at that point I'd gotten so integrated into the school life here that we decided to stay. :o I was from Sochi if you've heard of it.

You're going to love Pokemon X/Y! A lot of us are addicted even now that almost a month has passed since its release and I recommend it to any Pokemon fan, new or old. The new graphics are so beautiful and make the entire region look so breathtaking and alive. Let us know how your adventure goes once you get Y - we have a travel journal thread where you can log your adventure here that would be awesome to use. Have an amazing stay on PC!

Lumivyory

insanity of a manatee
    Years
  • Oh wow, that's awesome o-o
    I want to move from here someday XD
    And yeah, of course I heard of it, but never was there tho, I live in Siberia.

I have few friends playing X/Y right now and telling me about it so I love it already~
    Oh, travel journal sounds like fun, I guess I could try.
    Thanks! :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC, where we have members from all over the world! I actually have a long-time friend on here who is Russian (can't remember if she was born there or her family is of Russian descent).

You'll have to let us all know when you get Y (I have both, but I'm using Y as my "primary" game. The wi-fi/online component is the best of any Pokemon game yet, and X/Y for me have been the best Pokemon games to come out in four years. You'll enjoy dressing your character up in all sorts of outfits - I spend so much time dressing mine up that sometimes I forget I need to go out and battle people xD

Well, I hope you enjoy your time on the site, and I hope to see you around!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Why welcome Lumivyory! I have to be 21 as well ,though I'm not from Russia, but the US. :P

I'm on the same boat as you and don't have X or Y either. Neither do I have a 3DS. D: That's the trails and tribulations of having no job I guess. I need to find one soon cause I really want to play them. I keep hearing so much good things about them. They look and sound really amazing and I can't wait till I'm able to buy my copy myself!Well I still have older Pokemon games to occupy me till then. Hopefully I get Y soon though!! Once we both get it maybe we could trade or battle or do that friend safari thing I keep hearing about. It sounds like so much fun.

Anyway, I hope you can enjoy yourself here. See you around and don't be afraid to chat with me anytime!

Lumivyory

insanity of a manatee
    Years
  • Elite Overlord LeSabre™,
    I'm enjoyng dressing up in all the games I can do it in, so I'm pretty sure I will spend a lot of time doing that as well :D
    Thank you!

AWsquared,
    Aw, that's sad. I actually have the same situation, but I have the most awesome friend ever who bought me them so I could play ;u;
    Hope you can get them too!
    And sure, that would be fun~
    Thanks! :)

Back