• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, new member here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    This is my first time joining a forum that is all about pokemon. I loved pokemon since I was a kid. I hope I learn many things here. I'm a guy, I just like someone whose name is Sunny, hence, my username. Have a nice day/night. Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    This is my first time joining a forum that is all about pokemon. I loved pokemon since I was a kid. I hope I learn many things here. I'm a guy, I just like someone whose name is Sunny, hence, my username. Have a nice day/night. Cheers!

Hi SunnyBunny~ Welcome to the Pokemon Community! I'm jazzykurl~
    While I'm not the most expirienced person here, i'ld like to say hi!
    It seems (as of when I posted this) you don't have a avatar/signature yet, easy fixed just go to the user options tab at the top ^^
    There are quite a few topics around here, including all generations, spinoff games and even some non pokemon related topics.

Most people here are friendly, including me~ so feel free to message a range of people if you need help

Have fun!

Jazzykurl~

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hey!! I am trying to make my own hack but I need some help if anyone is interested please pm me or email me [email protected]

Hacking Team Discussions should go Here.
    ----------------------

OnTopic:
    Welcome to PC :)
    ^^ you'll have lots in common with the other members around here, we all are lovers of the Pokémon Franchise as long as we can remember :) and it never seems to get boring either, it just keeps amazing me! I like your username, it gives a certain positive feeling ^^ I guess that's because of the word 'Sunny', nobody as a negative meaning for that word :P

Anyway, if there's anything you need help with just ask around, most of the people here will gladly help you out anytime!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Hello Sunny love the name, I have been on the forums reading when ever I get a chance, and they sure do seem to have a lot of good information, and great people who answer questions.

Years
  • Hello Sunny, glad to see you here!

Ah yes, I always remember that day that I first fell in love with Pokemon as a little chibi myself. Had a cute Pikachu plushie and all, and then picked up my first Pokemon game at age 11, my beloved Ruby version. Nowadays at the age of 21 I still managed to keep my love for Pokemon, and I still have yet to get around to playing X and Y but I'm hoping to do so in a few months. Nice to see you finally decided to join PC because you'll learn so much about Pokemon just like I did.

I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't hesitate to ask a staff member if you need help. I'm always happy to try and get to know new members so feel free to stop by my profile and leave a visitor message, or even a friend request. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hi there Sunny, welcome welcome to the world of PokeCommunity. (=

Pokemon communities like this one are really fun to dabble into so I'm sure you won't regret joining. It's a big place filled with some wonderful people so there are plenty of opportunities to meet others who enjoy the franchise as much as you do. So that means don't be shy and post around! Would hope you wouldn't be a lurker for too long like I was at first, hng. Once you get into the discussions you'll really find yourself enjoying it.

Have a blast posting around! Remember that we're always here to help you out if you're confused just as we're always around to chat. Have a wonderful stay on PC.

Back