• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there. o/

LurifLUX

Fluxilurr
Years
  • Well first of all hi everyone.

So I've been lurking the Pokémon scene since gen V, mostly nature/ability breeding stuff for friends. But since I am the only one left of my old "crew" going into gen VI I decided to join a community and after searching for awhile this one feels like a good fit.

Oh yeah, if you ever want to battle silly teams which will probably crash and burn horribly, I'm your guy. ^- ^

Anyways I guess that'll do for an introduction. How are all of you fine ladies and gents doing?

Years
  • Hey there Lurif!!

I'm also pretty new to PC, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!! it's a super duper cool place to meet new people and just straight up have fun. With Gen VI having more potential than ever before to interact with people, I thing PC's useful-ness (is that even a word????) increased!

Oh gosh.. I feel business-y and I'm only 16... Well, I'll tell ya a bit about me.
    I am a Junior in high school, I don't have too much free time for Pokemon (regretfully), but I try to maximimaze the time that I do have for it :D I absolutely love meeting new people and will trade with anyone!! I'll also battle if ya want, but I won't go easy on ya!!!

Feel free to add me, or not. Do whatever you feel will lead you to having the most fun. The whole PC members are definitely willing to maximize your experience and help ya out, so feel free to ask us any questions.

So long... but the bottom line is...

Welcome!!!

LurifLUX

Fluxilurr
    Years
  • I'll also battle if ya want, but I won't go easy on ya!!!
    Feel free to add me, or not.
    Don't worry, my all-ghost team won't be having someone going easy on them!
    I think I'll stick to the earlier option and add you, you seem like a energetic fellow!
    So long... but the bottom line is...

Welcome!!!
    Thanks for the welcome, I hope I can live up to your expectations. :)

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
  • I used to have a stuffed animal turtle that would say "why hello there I'm tabeth the turtle (then make a vibrating sound)" so your title reminded me of it thanks for that

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi there! Gen V huh? That's cool; I like the pokemon from Gen V, and I spend a lot of time breeding pokemon there too. How are you enjoying Gen IV? I really love the games, and I figured I should go back to EV training pokemon properly~! Anywho, welcome to PC! It's really nice to have you on board. :3

I'd love to battle you someday! We can exchange FCs if you like, and I hope we can battle and trade someday. :3 But yes, today I'm doing great, and I hope you are too! You're more than welcome to contact me whenever you want, and I can help you out with anything if you'd like! I hope you'll have fun. <3

Years
  • Pshaw, you're going to find so many wonderful Pokemon fans here so PC is definitely your place. The sixth generation has been really amazing too so you're the cool one for sticking around until its release. Welcome welcome to the forum! n_n

Have you checked the Battle Center yet? We have a really great Pokemon Showdown server here where most of our battlers battle other members. It's a great battling platform and you can easily make a team there so I'm sure you'd learn a lot by stopping by and giving it a shot. No team is bad! Whether you play with your favorites or make a solely competitive-based team, all that matters is how much fun you have by the end.

Have a blast here! I'm having quite a good day since I just got home from class and can relax, so hopefully you're enjoying it yourself. Cheers, Luri, and see you around.

Back