• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im new

Years
  • Hey there Link, and welcome to PC! o/

Is it okay to ask me about why you decided to join our lovely community here? We have so much to offer here at PC such as discussions on all the games, Pokémon in general, the anime, the manga, the games, etc! We also have sections for artwork, fanfiction/writing, roleplaying, and trading as well! And there's the large emulation/ROM hacking community here as well! :)

Anyways if you need help with anything feel free to ask anyone around here on staff, whether it'd be a moderator such as myself, super moderator, or a staff administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out if you need any help at all! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC Link and definitely do have fun! ^_^

Len-kun

Len-kun, the Fire-monotype o3o
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hoyyy! It's great to see new faces(as I am one) and more people call me Len-kun instead of my other forum names(on other forums).
    Soooooo,
    I'magoawaynow'causeI'mkindofbored

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, PC is the right place to have fun! We've got all sorts of discussions, events, and tons of wonderful people for you to meet! I sincerely hope that you'll explore PC and see what you desire to do the most, and have fun doing it! I also hope that one day, we can chat someday to get to know you a bit better. :3 So yes, welcome to PC, I'm always here to assist you if you need any help!

Back