• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
hi! i discover this place yesterday and i explored it~ i want to be here because i love so much Pokemon :) i hope i can be friends with all~

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
You've come to the right place Hikami, because we all love Pokemon too!

Welcome to the forums, it's great to have you. You'll make plenty of friends here, I hope you have an awesome time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey! :3 We love pokemon as much as you do, and feel free to let yourself be right at home! We've got plenty of pokemon topics for ya, so I hope you'll have fun exploring those topics! By the way, what are your favourite pokemon? Milotic? Cause that's mine! <3

Well anyways, it's been really nice to meet you! Welcome to PC, have a fabulous stay! I'll be happy to help you out if you want, to help ensure your enjoyment in these forums. :3

Years
Friends are around every corner here so excellent choice in joining and welcome, Hikami. n_n You have a pretty cute username, by the way!

What do you enjoy most about Pokemon? Games, anime, manga, cards, or perhaps something else? There's a whole bunch to the franchise so don't hesitate to let us know a little more about you. We love getting to know our new members here as it makes it a whole lot easier to make friends, after all. If you're ever looking for friends you can send any of us a message anytime; we're happy to chat, just as the staff members are happy to help out. I'd also read the rules beforehand to understand how the forum works (assuming you haven't already). Once you've done that you'll be good to go. See you around and have a wonderful time. (=

Back