• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Majestic Melon shark joins the fray

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    Hello everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a bit of a drifter on the internet for a little while, I never exactly anchored myself to anywhere in particular. I've decided to change that. I was looking around and this place seemed like it was full of very supportive and friendly folk. So here I am!

I'm looking forward to talking with everyone here and engaging in riveting discussions. Oh, and if you're curious, my 3 favorite pokemon are Poliwrath, Galvantula and Cacturne. For the curious.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Welcome to the pokecommunity! :) I love it here. Lots of little forum games and people to trade with. I've learned a lot! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Years
  • Ah gosh your avatar is just frightening. But it's also totally cool as well.. I approve. :D; Welcome, Tango! :)

It's a great choice to start participating more in places like these, especially if it's PC. I was a drifter for the longest time myself but come 2011 that all changed. People here are super sweet and, like Snoochey said, you'll learn a lot and will have tons to do. Do stick around, okay? I'd love to help you if you need anything but so would the lovely Synerjee.. or any other staff member, really. Even the users are wonderful so it's all uphill from here.

Have you played X/Y yet? You'll have a lot to discuss in regards to the sixth generation as well if you've dabbled in that already. Have a great, great time. See you around and be sure to contact someone if you're looking for a chat.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    Ah gosh your avatar is just frightening. But it's also totally cool as well.. I approve. :D; Welcome, Tango! :)

Those gummie fish only have a brief moment to react before the they were crushed in the nutritious embrace of the Melon Shark's jaws...

Also thanks for the welcome!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Hiya Tango! My username can be confusing, so just call me Alex. :)

Do you have X/Y? What are they like?

Sheep is right in you can contact either of them if you need help. They are also available for friendly chat via VM, so there's that, too.

Don't hesitate to talk to me, either! I don't bite... hard. ;)

Back