• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Well, it's really nice to meet you ChuCkerBeEz! Welcome to PC! Have you come to speak about the various pokemon games here on PC? Because there are loads of boards that cover that, on where you can go to! But tell me, what pokemon games have you played? I've played every one since the R/B/Y days, and I think they're all pretty good! How about your favourite pokemon? I happen to like Milotic and Flygon myself, which I find myself using on most of my non-challenge play-throughs!

Have you also played Pokemon X/Y? They're pretty fun games too, and the majority of memebrs around here are talking about them! Anyways, thanks for joining us, and I hope you'll have a great stay! The staff member around here will be more than happy to assist you with anything you have trouble with around here, so that you'll have a more enjoyable stay here. :3

Years
  • Hi there, ChuCkerBeEz! <33 Welcome to the forum and great to meet you!

Hooray for new members, can't ever have too many of those. :) How're you faring so far? Enjoying PC?! If you're ever in need of suggestions you can always tell us more about yourself and we can find boards you might enjoy based on your interests. PokeCommunity's a pretty great place for all sorts of things; you can battle or trade, join some clubs, chat about the anime, or discuss other, non-Pokemon things like news and video games. Surely there'll be something that catches your eye.

Hope you have fun and stick around! Definitely don't disappear, we always get sad when new peeps fall off the face of the earth (especially after making an introduction). ;P See you around and let us know if you need help. Oh, and I'm here to be your friend if you're interested as well.

Back