• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to figure out a less generic way off saying Hello.....

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Ahh screw it; Hello Pokècommunity.

I'm a 23 year old who is getting back onto Pokémon after a long hiatus. I started with Pokémon Red on my gameboy pocket oh so many years ago. Soon after I got Crystal on CBC where I trained my first level 100 pokè. After that Pokémon became "uncool" (darn Yu-Gi-Oh fans) so me and Pokémon fell out of love :-(. Fast forward 2013, I finally purchased a piece of the newest technology (a new fangled "Android" phone) downloaded an emulator and Emerald. I had found my love again. Soon after I discovered hacks, which made my love grow stronger.

I'm far from an Pokémon expert, I have no idea how to IV train, I couldn't tell you the difference between EVs and IVs, but Pokémon brings me back to a happy time. Before girls, jobs and bills, I just wanted to catch a Drantini.....

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • What's up, Spidey~ ^^ Ah, it'sinteresting to find out that Emerald rekindered your love of Pokemon! These days it seems as though X&Y does the job, but, Emerald is just as awesome, in my opinion!

Nonetheless, it's fabulous to meet you tonight, and lemme be the first to welcome you to the forums! Which hacks have you played? I find myself playing Pokemon Dark Rising, and Pokemon AshGrey, with special mentions out to LiquidCrystal and FloraSkyyy. All so awesome. I take it that you might like to visit the Emulation and ROM Hacking board, where the finished hacks are all located at the Hacks Showcase section of the board, so feel free to pick your favs to play! :D

Well, if you need any assistance or clarification when it comes to pokemon, we'll be more than glad to help since there is a lot of stuff and concepts to master, haha. But still, thanks for joining us, and enjoy your stay here at the forums!

Let the staff members know if you need any assistance at all, mmkay? And see you around - hope we cna chat some more sometime! <3

Years
  • Heck yeah! Returning Pokemon fans are as awesome as they come. Seems like emulators bring plenty of older people back to the franchise and for good reasons since it becomes a lot easier to play. Good on you for trying out Emerald, too. :) It's one of my very favorites~ welcome to PC!

Stop by the Advance Generation Gaming board for your fix of discussing Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald; we'd love to have you there! As someone who is very into the third generation I'm always down for a chat or two about it so don't be scared to message me through my profile. I can go on for ages about my love for those games, ehe.

Enjoy our hacks as well and see you around! From the looks of things you'll fit in perfectly here given what you've written in your intro so far. Wouldn't want to lose an awesome person so stick around, all right? Cheers!

Back