• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do you wanna be...?

Lucid

what do you wanna be when you grow up? lawer, teacher, fireman, ect. and why? ^o^
    I'd love to work with photography, take pictures of people and other stuff, it just seems like fun and I'd like to travle around ish~

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'd like to be an American. XD
    Hmm..I haven't an idea. Maybe a nurse. I heard it's cool.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • I hopefully want to grow up to be an Architect, or an Engineer for many things. I don't know...I like to do this type of stuff, and I'm in a class for it sort of right now. :P

Years
  • Well im in the process of becoming what I want to be.Which is im not sure yet lol.So im just kinda going through, and looking into what sounds good!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I want to be a writer and possibly a Reading/Writing teacher. ^__________^ But I also want to work with animals...=/ Or, I could do both~! XD I guess I havent really decided yet! ^^

~Karli

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'd like to be a Psycologist, my mom said that I know people's feelings exactly. xD Or something to do with Art. (Designing, Performing, Drawing, etc.) I'd also like to be a part-time writer, to write in my spare time. xD

*rides away on a pretty pony*

Stevey

the Lexicon of Love
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Mx
    • Seen Apr 27, 2005
    Heh, I'd like to shot tha music career....But also it would be cool to be a programmer, since I'm studying that already... O_O

mvtm

Years
  • I dont know what i want to be , but i want to study in usa or in uk-oxford. I want study Political Sciences and Goverment, Layer carrer and being a diplomat ,travel by the world.

That or CIA Agent XD.
    But truly i dont know yet.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I want to be a computer engineer, but if that setting my goals a bit too high, just a job in computers ^^.

A lot of times it can be hard to say you want to be something at a young age, and stick with it because as time passes you might just realize you want to do something else insted.

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
  • I'd like to design the graphics for characters in video games, be a webpage designer, a writer, an artist, or a professional stunt pilot.

Years
  • Hopefully I will be a Marine Biologist, hopefully that is. I am studying for it at school, have taken all the neseccary subjects for it, so I can hopefully get the job I want ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I've wanted to be a teacher and a marine biologist [just like RD there ^_^] but now, I've realised my future lies in writing and journalism~ I enjoy writing and research and writing is a good way to express myself. It's what I want to do. ^^

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • A computer animator or a cartoonish (like Sunday funnies type comic strip things) or a director (most likely of computer animated films).

I want to turn The Legend of Zelda into a movie series. I work on the script once and a while in my free time.

Back