• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, fellow Poke-fans!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    I'm luvloveless or you can just call me luv. I was searching for Pokemon communities and this one popped up, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been playing Pokemon Y for a while now and I've beaten the Elite 4 and the Champion, so I guess I've beaten the game but there's just so much more to do. I'd really like to add some friend codes so I can do more friend safaris. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all and I hope we can get to be good friends!

Years
  • Definitely be sure to follow Judge's directions. Our friend code sharing thread over at the Pokemon X & Y board is really fantastic so you'll find many friends to add there. Be sure to stop by. Welcome, luv. :3

I beat my X version a few days after the game came out.. hard to believe that was six months ago now. But nowadays I spend my time trying to breed shinies among other things, though I've immensely slowed down with playing as I feel I've sucked the game dry, haha. It's really addicting - I'm sure you'll find things to do. Have you considered completing the Pokedex?

Either way, enjoy your time here and stick around for sure. There's always something new around PokeCommunity so it's very worthwhile to stick around and experience it all.

Years
  • Hi there to you Luv, welcome to the forums! As Judge said, you should share your friend code through the XY Friend Code thread, and feel free to check out the rest of the X/Y section when you can, 6th Gen really is awesome I gotta say!

I started playing X back in December, and I've now maxed out my play time and my money because I'm so in love with Kalos! I really love playing with Pokemon Amie as well to bring out the potential in my Pokemon, and it's so addicting as well. While the postgame is kinda lacking compared to most other Pokemon games, it's still got loads of new mechanics to make the game feel fresh, like Fairy-types and Mega Evolutions. And you can now customize your trainer as well, which is pretty nice.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you around and we can talk about X and Y together, so yeah don't hesitate to ask me if you are interested in chatting or making a new friend. The staff are also on hand if you have any questions about PC, so don't hesitate to ask them anytime. Have fun, enjoy your day and see ya!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to get back here and thank everyone for the warm welcome. I forgot to bookmark this site. I'm so embarrassed! Anyway, thank you for the information and the warm welcome.

Back