• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I've been hanging around the IRC a lot and it was suggested that i should join up here too so here I am.

My IRC name: Yunie_X

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well, heya friend! Welcome to PC. <3

Mmm, so, by the IRC, you mean the Trade Corner's IRC? Or maybe swablusnest? Either way, it's nice to hear that you've gotten used to there, and I'm extra glad that you've made it on the forums! We have all sorts of things to do here, and it's wonderful to get used to em' all. So, feel free to explore the forums, and we'll be happy to have you aboard our PC family. :)

Anyways, it's nice to see you on the forums, and I hope to see you again real soon! I also hope that we can get to know you a lot better soon! Take care, and have a good day! <33

Years
Good on you! PC is awesome for just about everything. n_n; You can discuss the games, anime, trade battle, roleplay, and anything else you can think of. Welcome welcome.

And yeah, what IRC? We have a few channels as well as the very recent main channel that people are working on improving. Either way it's great that you're making an effort to discuss things with other wonderful fans and even greater when that leads you to join a place as good as this one.

Be sure to stick around. :) I'm happy to help if you need anything. Be sure to leave one of our staff a message if you're lost along the way, such as Dragon up there or myself.

See you!

Back