• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup everyone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    Hi sup,

I'm new here,
    this seems to be a great community, i've been working on my own pokemon rom.
    Screenshots comming soon.

anyway nice to meet ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello thereeeee! Good luck on your pokemon ROM! Remember that you can view the beginner's lounge over on the ROM Hacking Hub if you require any assistance, or want any guides!

And welcome to the forum! I hope that you'll find everything that you're looking for, and I hope everything around here proves useful to you! And I hope that you will have fun with all of the discussions and events that goes on here! Don't be afraid on speaking to us if you want to talk too! <33

See you soon, and nice to meet you too! :3

Years
  • Hi there Exceptionist! ^_^ Good to meet you!

Yeah, you'll learn a lot about hacking here, there certainly are many people to assist and tutor others around here. ;P Though our hackers are also pretty busy so be sure to have patience.

Hope you've already gotten started and are enjoying yourself. If you're in need of some forum-related help you're welcome to ask a staff member! Anything regarding ROM hacking would fall under the ROM Hacking category. Wishing you lots of luck. See you around!

Back