• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maybe a bit to late to post this, but hello!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    I've already posted 2 or 3 times so this might not be an introduction to everyone, but I guess this isn't too late to post.
    I'm sure you have already noticed that my name is short for Krookodile-Blastoise and that I made a typo when entering my username for the first time.
    In fact, I had some issues getting into my account for bit because I couldn't figure out why I couldn't log in.
    You may have also noticed that I have no avatar. It's still a work-in-progress.
    I'm mostly here for the ROM hacking section. I am making a hack that is in a very early stage right now.

Years
  • Aha it's no problem, you'll be able to change your username in May when the name change thread opens up again. Or you could just make another account if that's easier. =) But either way your introduction is certainly not too late so welcome, Krooko, and good to meet you.

Enjoy the hacks and good luck with your own! Plenty to do here in that regard so you'll be busy for a while, I'm sure. Hopefully we'll be seeing you often. [:

Years
  • Hello there to you Krooko, and it's great to meet you!

ROM hacks are one of the major reasons behind members joining the community, so not a surprise that aspect of PC drew you in. The tools and resources in the ROM Hacking boards are always very useful and are used in the best hacks made here in the past, so there's no doubt you'll enjoy using those in your project as well.

And as Sheep said, we have username changes only available at certain times of the year but if you do want to get a change early without having to make a new account, you can consider donating to a high supporter tier since they get an extra benefit with name changes, but then again not everyone is capable of donating. Still something to consider though.

Well, I wish you good luck on your hacking project and enjoy your time at PC!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Aha it's no problem, you'll be able to change your username in May when the name change thread opens up again. Or you could just make another account if that's easier. =) But either way your introduction is certainly not too late so welcome, Krooko, and good to meet you.

Enjoy the hacks and good luck with your own! Plenty to do here in that regard so you'll be busy for a while, I'm sure. Hopefully we'll be seeing you often. [:

Hello there to you Krooko, and it's great to meet you!

ROM hacks are one of the major reasons behind members joining the community, so not a surprise that aspect of PC drew you in. The tools and resources in the ROM Hacking boards are always very useful and are used in the best hacks made here in the past, so there's no doubt you'll enjoy using those in your project as well.

And as Sheep said, we have username changes only available at certain times of the year but if you do want to get a change early without having to make a new account, you can consider donating to a high supporter tier since they get an extra benefit with name changes, but then again not everyone is capable of donating. Still something to consider though.

Well, I wish you good luck on your hacking project and enjoy your time at PC!
    Wow! I got support and information without even requesting it. Thanks.

Back