• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Hi guys, I'm new to the forums, and would like to talk to some cool Pokepeople :)

Years
  • Hi Sly! Welcome to PC, good to have you aboard. How long've you been a Pokemon fan? What's your favorite aspect of the franchise? Anything you're hoping to do here? Just some questions to help us get started in getting to know you if you'd be willing to answer. =]

Have a good time here and if you need anything you're welcome to ask a staff member. Enjoy!

Infamy

Also known as ShinySigma
    Years
  • Hey there Slyroh! I'm a cool Pokeperson, and I'm also new here. :3

Nice to see another new Youtuber, too! How long have you been making videos for?

Years
  • Hello to you too Slyroh, and hope everything's well.

I know the others already asked questions I was going to ask, but I'm sure that no matter what you like you'll be sure to find a place for it here, even if it's not Pokemon. But that's what makes us unique as a community and I'm sure that'll make you enjoy everything going on here. You can consider signing up for a mentor to assist you in the Adoption Center (although I don't think there's a lot of mentors at the moment, but some are still open) which can be a great first step to getting active.

Well, I'll leave the rest of the exploring to you and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to talk or just make a new friend on the forums!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    I almost forgot about this post D: I'll try to answer everyone's questions in order XD

I've been a Pokemon fan for as long as I can remember, though I did take a few years break from the series during high school. I enjoy playing the games over and over with different team combinations and I've gotten into nuzlocking too which is always fun. I just want to find even more people in the Pokemon Community to chat with :)

I've been doing Youtube for nearly a year.

My favorite region is a tie between Hoenn and Unova! I do enjoy other games, anything that offers a nice adventure, I don't really limit myself. I really like Platformers and Puzzle/Strategy games the most.

Not sure if there's a way to quote more than one person in one reply, so I just did it this way, sorry if the format is bad!

Hello to you too Slyroh, and hope everything's well.

I know the others already asked questions I was going to ask, but I'm sure that no matter what you like you'll be sure to find a place for it here, even if it's not Pokemon. But that's what makes us unique as a community and I'm sure that'll make you enjoy everything going on here. You can consider signing up for a mentor to assist you in the Adoption Center (although I don't think there's a lot of mentors at the moment, but some are still open) which can be a great first step to getting active.

Well, I'll leave the rest of the exploring to you and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to talk or just make a new friend on the forums!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Back