• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Ok, this is my first time making a RP story. Hope you all like this.

Five friends from Pallet Town decide to go on their Pokemon journey together. One of the friend's 15-year old brother, hoping to be a pokemon documentor, comes along with camcorder at the ready at all times. I will RP the older brother. We need the five friends, including the younger brother of the fledgling documentor (if no one volunteers to be this character, I will randomly pick one of the characters to be the brother ;-). This takes place after Ash has made a name for himself in Pallet Town, so each character will know about Ash and Gary both, and may have even met them sometime in the past (they may or may not look up to Ash and/or Gary). All the characters would have grown up in Pallet town, and be 10-years old. Starter Pokemon available (I took the liberty of adding on a bit for variety sake): Bulbasaur, Charmander, Pidgey, Squirtle, and Rattata (all level 5). Other than that, you can make up what you want about them, following this form (keep in mind, they are just starting their journey, so, even if they studied pokemon better than Ash did, they have no experience w/ pokemon battling unless you provide a plausible explanation):

Name:

Sex:

Physical Appearance:

Skills not related to Pokemon:

Favorite type of Pokemon:

Starter Pokemon:

Hobbies other than pokemon:

Dislikes:

Fears/Phobias:

General Personality:

Background:

Here's mine:

Name: Dale Carter

Sex: Male

Physical Appearance: red hair cropped short military style, green eyes, freckles, short and stocky build. Wears a white polo shirt w/ a green totodile on the left chest, khakki pants, and black loafers. Carries a green waterproof backpack that holds his digital camcorder.

Skills: Cooking on a campfire.

Favorite type of Pokemon: He loves them all!

Starter Pokemon: Charmander (which has actually evolved twice and is a L36 Charizard now) nicknamed BBQ. He also has a kingdra named Icedragon, a butterfree named Flutter, a spearow named Swoop, and a nidorano named Spike

Hobbies other than pokemon: Journalism

Likes: Pretty girls (but doesn't get dopey like Brock), BBQ food

Dislikes: loud noises.

Fears/Phobias: Always worried his camera is going to get broke, and is very protective of it.

General Personality: Obnoxiously nosy. Even though he and his brother quarrel alot, Dale will do anything for his brother.

Background: His parents are loving and supportive of both him and his brother. He went on his journey at ten like other kids, but, decided to come home after 10 months to study journalism.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
wow, to be your first RP you did it... very well! XD oh, by the way... Charmeleon evolves into Charizard when it gets into level 36... but whatever, if ou want forget what I said.... ^^;;

Name: Max Hunter
Physical Appearance: Blue eyes and black hair. He always wears all black, including gloves and a coat.
Skills: pok?mon battles, pok?mon, and... everything related. He can "recon" journeys around an area to know more about it. Max is very intelligent too, and always will try to find a way out of a problem.
Favorite type of Pokemon: (type? or pok?mon?) electric, Pikachu.... ?
Starter Pokemon: Charmander
Hobbies other than pokemon: stare at the sky, kinda cooking, and... possibly other stuff, that can be revealed through out the RP
Dislikes: bad people hurting pok?mon
Fears/Phobias: tornados
General Personality: He almost al the time happy, but sometimes he's really serious. He likes to leave one or two pok?mon outside of their pok?balls.
Background: He always wanted to be a pok?mon trainer, and making journeys around the world to meet new people & pok?mon. He wants to be the champion of the Pok?mon League one day.

Last edited:
Years
Just curious, but how much longer has it been since Ash made a name? (in detail, which episodes and/or episode descriptions, please)

Other than that, I'll use my character from other RPs.

Name: Duc, often mocked as Psy-Duc (yes, that's my real name... don't ask why!)
Physical Appearence: Black, somewhat flat hair, black eyes, 5'0" tall, wears a blue vest, black shirt, blue jeans, white shoes, green gloves, and a large green backpack. Often mistaken to be Ash Ketchum. Also wears somewhat large glasses. Has a completely bandaged right arm.
Skills: Previously was a prodigy in Pok?mon battles. Now doesn't have that skill anymore. Starting in Pallet Town again to regain his confidence in Pok?mon Battling. Besides that, a jack-of-all trades. More on the camping stuff, though as he was a former Pok?mon Junior Ranger.
Favorite Pok?mon: Just about all, although has a special place in his heart for Pikachu, Pichu, Smoochum, Magby, Wooper, and Teddiursa.
Starter Pok?mon: Squirtle
Hobbies other than Pok?mon: Trying to figure out what's so special with his right arm, tampering with electronics
Likes: Electronics, especially the Pok?dex, hanging out with friends.
Fears/Phobias: Team Rocket, especially members Butch and Cassidy, Misty's Gyarados.
General Personality: Very friendly and sometimes overly protective of others. However, he's very clumsy.
Background: Has started a journey from Pallet Town before, but never got to complete it because of Team Rocket members Butch and Cassidy. Before hand, his encounter with them caused his right arm to be bandaged up. Became close friends to Misty and stayed with her for a while, but decided to start all over again since Butch and Cassidy removed his unbelievable skills in battling. Although born in Saffron City, he's been a Pok?mon Junior Ranger in Pallet Town.

NOTE: I will edit corrispondingly when I know when this RP takes place.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Thanks for pointing out my level blunder about Charizard. I have now edited my post, and BBQ is now level 36 :P

I also made a slight blunder which I also corrected in the form...I wanted to know about skills outside of pokemon/battles that may help our group of friends survive on their own. So, can you give some thought to this? Also, if he's just starting his pokemon journy, and recieving his starter pokemon, he can't yet have skill in battling (unless you're implying he's a natural?). No reason to say it now, you can reveal it during RP, 'cause you've been accepted :cool:

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Ok Dqle, your character is accepted :D The time for the start of the RP is just after Ash saved his mom from the Unknown. Can you please clarify some things for me? How did Butch and Cassidy "remove" Duc's skill in battling? Is it a mental block of Duc's because of something terrible happening in the battle w/ them, or did they put some sort of machine on his head and erase his memory or something wierd like that? Does he have the squirtle at the start of the RP, because it seems Duc already has had experience in battling and couldn't have that w/o having a pokemon? Does he have other pokemon? Also, have you noticed your character is only supposed to be 10, so, did he meet Misty before she met Ash?

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
yeah... my character is a natural... XD thanks for accepting me, and I will edit the skills part. Oh... by the by, try not to double-post, if you want to add something... in the corner, is the only true almighty EDIT option XD.

EDIT: I already changed the skills.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Ruki
Physical Appearance: Dirty-blonde hair, dark blue eyes, black headband, black tank top, a black jacket, two black sweat bands on her wrists, blue jeans, and black shoes. She also has a black backpack (misty's style) and a black Pokegear around her neck.
Skills: Writing and Pokemon research
Favorite type of Pokemon: Flying
Starter Pokemon: Pidgey
Hobbies other than pokemon: Writing and Pokemon research
Likes: Pokemon, adventure, and traveling with her friends.
Dislikes: Pokemom thieves and people who mistreat Pokemon.
Fears/Phobias: A dog types angry grolw and Feraligatrs
General Personality: later
Background: Some of her past is a mystery because she disappeared when she was four years old and re-appeared when she was six. No matter how many times people asked she would never say why she dissappeared or where she had been all that time. She grew up in NewBark Town. When she was eight she and her parents moved to Pallet Town. Ruki was excited about this because the famous Pokemon Master, Ash Ketchem, had come from Pallet Town and she had always wanted to go there. Her father was a Pokemon researcher but he passed away when she was four. She wants to become a Pokemon Master but she also loves to learn about Pokemon so she took up on studying Pokemon like her father did. One day she hopes to meet a legendary Pokemon but for right now she's happy just to be starting her own Pokemon journey.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Thanks again for correcting me, Max !:cheeky: I don't know why I didn't think to edit my first reply to include Dale's acceptance.:cross-eye

Thanks for your changes.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
((Room for me?))
Name: Sam

Sex: Female

Physical Appearance: Tall with orange hair. She wears jeans and a black T-shirt.

Skills not related to Pokemon: Writing and Reading many books at a time.

Favorite type of Pokemon: She likes all Pokemon except Geodude and its evolvtions

Starter Pokemon: Cubone

Hobbies other than pokemon: Reading, Writing, and collecting rocks.

Dislikes: Large crowds

Fears/Phobias: She's scared of crowds and some people

General Personality: Shy and calm. She is somewhat of a cry-baby. Somewhat of a scardey-cat as well, but not to the unknown (Meaning she's not scared of ghosts and such, but she's scared of scary movies, roller coasters, heights, ect.)

Background: She once lived in Lavender town, where she recieved the love of Ghost Pokemon and the Cubone. She witnessed the death of mother Marowak (Age Five), and wasn't the same since then. Sam found an egg resting by the spot where the Pokemon was murdered, and, overcome with awe, Sam took it. She moved to Pallet Town with her family due to the threats of Team Rocket, and usually is mocked for her strange ways. Her only true friend is her Cubone, one that had hatched from the egg she took. She longs to be a writer, but is willing to become a pokemon trainer as well.

((I'm basing this character on me! My favorite pokemon is Cubone. (Because in one Pokemon episode, Cubone was prone to cry and I'm a cry-baby!) I also LOVE to read and write, and my name IS Sam.))

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Sorry

:( Alana, I'm sorry, but if you can't make yourself more clear on the background, and can't make out a simple description I cannot accept character. If you clear this up, I'll accept it. I mean, how can she live somewhere and not be there at the same time:confused: ? It doesn't make sense. Otherwise the PC(player character) was great and I'll gladly accept her if you can just clear up those two things.:D

Sam, could you change your starter pokemon to one of the choices given in my first post, or give a clearer explanation of why she has a :bone: (you also mentioned her recieving the love of an undisclosed ghost pokemon which I'd like to hear more about :classic: ). If you can do this, I accept your PC.

Ok, that said, if these two PC's are accepted there remains just one more PC, and that's the one that's supposed to be my PC's little brother. If no one else takes this character, I'll roleplay him myself, though I feel uncomfortable dominating the PC's (also, it makes me feel like a split personality), this is what will happen if someone doesn't take him (whatever his first name's gonna be) by Saturday @ 7PM EST.

Last edited:

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
Years
*Sneaks in*

Name: Scott Samarah
Physical Appearance: Tan skin and short spiked hair. A green sweatband across his forhead. Light blue eyes that sparkle. In the sunlight. He has an easygoing appearance. A light green shirt with a yellow strip across it. Plain jeans. A dark green backpack he carries along with him.
Skills: Sketching pictures of pokemon or scenes.
Favorite type of Pokemon: Water pokemon
Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Hobbies other than pokemon: Drawing pictures of all sorts. He has a large collection in his room.
Likes: The soothing sound of something peaceful. That, and marshmellows.
Dislikes: When people treat pokemon like belongings, not living things.
Fears/Phobias: Fire (He feels uncomfortable around fire pokemon)
General Personality: Happy and laid back. He will fall asleep often. He usualy has a good sence of humor.
Background: Scott lived in Cinnibar Island for his entire life. Untill a year ago he moved to Pallet Town when his mother got a job in a local department store. He still tried to ajust, but he has trouble ajusting form the island life.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Ok, Danielthmaniel, I accept your PC. :classic:

Alana, I'm going to go ahead and accept yours too, on the condition you clear up the confusing background matter in a reasonable time (preferably by 7PM Saturday, but I'll give it a couple days if you need it).:classic:

Ok, that's five characters, but still the little brother isn't covered, so I'll be flexible and there will be a 6th PC. I'll still wait until tomorrow night @ 7PM EST for anyone who wants to be this character, then I'll take it over. Otherwise, no more PCs.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Sorry about the confusing background. I edited it. I also put in my descritpion though I didn't before because I was waiting for a sprite to be finished. If you would like me to edit my background again I will be happy to oblidge.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Oh, yes! Definitely! Just fill out this form (if you don't mind, the only starter left is rattata):Name:

Sex:

Physical Appearance:

Skills not related to Pokemon:

Favorite type of Pokemon:

Starter Pokemon:

Hobbies other than pokemon:

Dislikes:

Fears/Phobias:

General Personality:

Background:

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
That's ok, I love Rattata ^-^

Name: Brendan Carter
Physical Appearance: He has a t-shirt with a pokeball embroided on it, and a hat with the same. The hat is a blue color and so is his shirt. He wears light blue jeans with a hole in one of the knees. His shoes are dark blue converses.
Skills not related to Pokemon: He is very good at making tools from scratch objects such as stones and wood, which is good for when he's camping or if he's lost and in danger. He is also a fast, agile runner and has high stamina.
Favorite type of Pokemon: Normal Type
Starter Pokemon: Rattata
Hobbies other than pokemon: Running, drawing, sitting by a campfire, walking in the woods, laying on the ground and looking up at the clouds.
Likes: Training his pokemon, the wilderness, sports (he also looks up to his big brother)
Dislikes: Vegetables, people who do bad things, strangers, people who are better than him (let's just say he has an attitude xD)
Fears/Phobias: Is scared of heights and is afraid of the dark if his brother isn't around. He is also afraid of unfamiliar people and bug pokemon (like Misty xD)
General Personality: Some consider him to be a brat, but when you get to know him he can be a nice little boy. He likes playing and traveling with people he knows.
Background: Brendan grew up in the peaceful town of Pallet, and was raised by a kind mom and a nice dad. He seems to be a little spoiled at times.

How's this?

Years
LOL, I really need to stay with this group! It's only been a day and already 18 posts?!

Anyways, I'm here to fill in the gaps...
I expected to start out much later than the Unown and Entei incident, so I've gotta change my background quite a bit. My background then was meant for after Ash went to the Hoenn Region...

Background: Has started a journey from Pallet Town before, but never got to complete it because of personal reasons. He lived in Saffron City but actively participated in the Pok?mon Junior Rangers in Pallet Town every year he could remember. Ever since Ash competed in the Indigo League, he sorta dropped out and became a Pok?mon Trainer since Ash became his idol, not forcing his Pok?mon to evolve whereas almost everyone else did. Seeing that Misty followed him everywhere Ash went, it sorta irritated Duc since he thought that Misty was only hindering his progress. Because of this, he has a small dislike towards red-heads and/or tomboys.

Okay, since Ash isn't in the Hoenn Region yet, I'll leave out Butch and Cassidy out. That situation was meant for much later. If you'd like to change a few things, however, I'll be happy to modify my character even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back