• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • OOC: I dunno about creating a new character because some one left.I can't stop you as it is your RP and you said that having a younger brother was part of the plot and everything, but I don't approve of it. Still seems like powerplaying. Still it's up to you. I will post my IC later.

Years
  • OOC: Thanks. I feel better now, Al Duit.

Nope. Sorry. Haven't seen Dr. Who.

Hey, Alana. You did read as to why Al Duit did what she did, right? Gothsinn23
    doesn't seem to want to keep control over Brendan, so why can't Al Duit fix it up? Looks like the little brother is vital to this RP, so it makes since to me.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: I know. I never said I would try to make her stop or turn over control or anything. All I said is I disapprove.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • (( I like the new character (Perhaps because of the fact that he has a crush on my character ^_^) but then again, that's just me. LET'S BEGIN THE ADVENTURE!))

Sam turns, looking at Richie. Her solemn face turns into a semi-smile. She wished that she had an older sibling. Then, she might of been less shy and always have someone encouraging her. She looks over at the Rattata.
    "Cute, did you give him a nickname?"
    The reason why her Cubone didn't have a nicknme was...well, she never really was creative with names. She thought Cubone was pretty good anyway.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Is there anything I can take over, let me know cos i'm bored and i want to do some roleplaying :P

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Sure, Hazard7. If you'd like to take over RP of Richie Carter after I post this, go ahead!

IC: Richie beams towards Sam. "Yes, it's Attaboy. Do ya like it?" Richie replies as he scratches Attaboy behind his ears and walks over to Sam. "I'm sorry I slowed everyone down. Would it be alright if I go along with all of you, too?"

I get rather excited. All I thought I'd be doing would be documenting my brother, but it looks like it's gonna be 5 trainers I'll document at once!

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Can i change the info for Richie or Brenden i can be? I perfer to use Eevee as Starter.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Sorry, the starters are set, as is the name of both the character and his pokemon. Since Brendan was Gothsinn23's creation, you can't use Brendan. You can change Richie's appearance (though it might be good to keep the family resemblance between Dale and Richie ;)--just a suggestion-- the clothes, etc. you can change to your taste of course), skills and hobbies, but I prefer you keep his personality as is especially concerning the crush on Sam, otherwise, his likes and dislikes can change as well. Go ahead and cut and paste the form I used to make Richies character and change it to suit you (barring what I already asked to stay the same.) I hope this doesn't put you off. I just want to keep a little continuancy here.

Last edited:

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hope this is alrite.

Name: Richie Carter

Sex:Male

Physical Appearance: Spikey black hair, blue eyes, freckles. 5'0", 95 lbs. Wears a purple jacket, black baggy jeans, black running shoes with three white stripes, black and purple backpack with blue sleeping bag attatched.

Skills not related to Pokemon: Running (was on the school track team and won first place trophy in a school tournament), Soccer

Favorite type of Pokemon: Normal and Fire

Starter Pokemon: Rattata (But I want Eevee instead :( )

Hobbies other than pokemon: Running

Likes: Sam (his's Secret crush), cheese and pepperoni pizza, pasta and french fries.

Dislikes: Chicken and Turkey.

Fears/Phobias: Nightmares and Spiders

General Personality: Energetic, friendly and thoughtful. Looks up to his brother.

Background: Pretty much like Dale's on family life. Met Sam when she moved from Lavender town, and instantly fell in love the first time he saw her, which was at school when they introduced her at the front of the class. He saw she was shy and immediately volunteered to show her around school. He's always trying to get her to break out of her shell.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Darn it, I'm having a hard time posting tonight! So far only 2 of 4 posts have shown up! And one of them was just an edit! Well, hope this posts this time...OK, that's great Hazard7. Feel free to start RPing.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry again but how do I start? It's pretty confusing me at the moment cos I got mixed up. Give me the idea and I will start roleplay. Thanks

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Why don't you just read all the posts so far and see what Gothsinn did with Brendan and what I did with Richie...i mean, what Brendan did in the story is what Richie has done, etc., and play on that. OK?

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: I will change the word from your's so I give this one a try this one for a start.

IC: Richie beams towards Sam. "Nah, I don't think Rattata got a nickname. Do you have a nice nickname for him?" Richie replies as he stroke his pokemon on it back and walks over to Sam. "I'm sorry I have slows everyone down. But would it be nice if I go along with all of you?" He asked and felt embrassin to ask her out with the journey like that because he knows he had a crush on her. "I guess I could protect you from troubles if that's alrite? You know, work like a team. Hope we could get a 2 on 2 battle maybe. You and me taking on the 2 others" He smiles in embrassing.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Change what word? You mean the rattata's name? You didn't like the nickname I made up? :p I thought it was cool! I don't mind. Do it your way.

IC: I see our parents outside looking rather concerned that we hadn't come out yet. "Hey, let's move this flirting outside." I can't pass up the oportunity to tease my little bro.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Richie look at his older brother. "I guess your right, bro. We better move on to start our journey." Then he look at his parent and waving them goodbye. Richie turn around and look at Sam. He grin at her and ask her to hold his hand. "Come on guys. Let's go! I dying to see this Pokemon adventure!" Richie excited.

Years
  • OOC: Yay, there's more posts!

IC: Duc was glad to see others just as enthusiastic about the adventure as he was. He thought, because of his statement, Richie had taken or at least observed somebody's adventure before.

He moved towards the door's edge to lean his back on. His Squirtle wobbled to be near him. "Well, if everybody's ready, let's get our chance to become Pok?mon Masters!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back