• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
  • Our dad comes into the kitchen with a golden wrapped package in his hands, and I quickly get out my camcorder because I know what it is, and don't want to miss this. I stand up and manuever so I can get everyone in view, and also be able to see Brendan's face when he opens his gift.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • "For me?" Brendan said surprisingly. The dad gave Brendan the gift, and Brendan was eager to open it. "Can I open it now daddy?!" The dad nodded. "Yes!" Brendan started to open the package.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I sneak a blueberry muffin off the table while zooming in closer to Brendan. I take a bite while he's unwrapping the present. Mmm Mmm Mmm, I don't know what's more delicious: mom's muffins, or this moment of anticipation while my little brother opens what may be the most important gift in his life!

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Cubone!" Sam calls, looking around. Her room was a mess. Papers all over the place, books lined up on shelves, unalphebatized. All the pencils that lay around were either pointless, or beginning to loose the point. She looks under the bed, seeing a skull-like face peer back at her. If she was anyone but herself, she would've lept back, screaming in suprise. But Sam new that face. "Cubone! There you are! I was getting so worried!" she reaches under the bed and pulls the Pokemon out.

"Cubone-bone," the pokemon says sleepily. A Haunter floats in, followed by a tall woman with long black hair.
    "Samantha, get up! You don't want to be late. All your friends are ready." she says. She looks at Haunter, "Finally, once she leaves we can get this room clean!" The Haunter gives a devilish smile.
    Sam rolls her eyes. Friends, what friends? If she can only recall, her only friend was Cubone.
    "Stop procratanating! Get a move on! Your bag is packed with your clothes, spare snacks, and a gift from your dad." Sam's mother adds, winking.
    Sam gets up. A gift? This can't be true! She hurries down the stairs, her Cubone at her heels. The gift was...Pokegear. It was complete with a clock, a phone, everything a trainer will need.
    "That's from your father," her mom says, smiling. "And this is from me." she hands her a journal and pen, "Continue your writing on your journy. I'd like to see your adventure when your finished." she smiles. Sam returns it, grabs a snack-bar for breakfast, and leaves her house. Cubone follows her.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I finished my breakfast really fast. "thank you mom! it was delicious!" I said as I got up from my chair and went to the door. "Max, the dish" my mom told me with a really serious tone, I just turned around and looked at my mom. "oh mom! please! just for this day!" I replied to her with an innocent smile, "this is the last dish I leave on the table!" I added. "you little.... like this will be your last time you eat in this house, ok... go! but you'll come back to say good-bye to me!" my mom told me, but I already left the house, but I still heard what she said. "great! my first pokemon!" and with that last sentence, I started to run to the lab of Prof. Oak.

ooc: oh by the way... Good Morning! yea.. just 5 minutes until mid-day in my time! XD but, it is still being a good morning until mid-day, right? XD

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Sam stops. She notices Max. Sure, they lived in the same neighborhood for a long time, but she never really got to know him. She was the girl who sat at the back of the corner, the shadows pressing eagerly on her. She picks up Cubone and hugs her tightly. Her only friend...

But perhaps the only one who she can consider a friend was Brandon. Though she was...awkward, he was the only one who seemed to notice her.
    ((Better?))

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC:
    Wolf_Goddess said:
    Sam rolls her eyes. Friends, what friends? If she can only recall, her only friend was Cubone.
    Could you please edit this a little? I can't believe in the 2 years Sam lived in Pallet town, she wasn't befriended by someone. After all, the premise of this RP is that "5 friends start out their journey together". You don't have to take it out, but perhaps just say she just remembers Brendan or one of the others reaching out to her when she first moved in or something? You also do a similar thing at the end of your next post mentioning Max.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I saw a girl not too far away from me, holding a Cubone. She looked familiar... remember! remember!...aha! she is... "Sam? is that you? whoa long time no see!" I said to her with a smile. long time I don't get out from my house... I corrected myself... but without saying it. "um, I guess you're going to the lab of Professor Oak too, right?" I asked her.

ooc: grrrr this is a time when I get mad... I think I'll have to leave this computer of mine for a... big/small or small/big while XD. So if I don't reply, well... that means I'm gone XD.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "yea, I thought Cubone was your first pok?mon, so... there's no need for another... well, see you around Sam!" I told her with a smile as I waved my hand too. I continued running to the lab of the professor.

ooc: last post, I gotta go see ya everyone later!

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • She manages a smile, followig him to the lab. "Do ya think the Professor would give me some Pokeballs?" the girl asks her Cubone. The Pokemon looks up at her, smiles with her eyes, and says. "Cu-Cubone," {With not doubt!}

Years
  • While sitting on his backpack, carefully as to not crush anything inside (although since it's in a hiking backpack of sorts, it's really hard to crush anything!), Duc was trying to recall why he didn't even leave Pallet Town the first time he tried to become a Trainer earlier that year. Everything was a blur.

Suddenly, he noticed that somebody was coming towards the same building that he was waiting at. "Professor Oak?" Duc mummered.

It turned out not to be the Professor but a girl with what looked like a Pok?mon with her. Although a little disheartened, Duc managed to talk in a cheerful mood. "Hey there!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: -_- I missed a few posts didn't I?

Ruki finished her breakfast and grabbed up her backpack. "I'm going to head over tot he lab early." She said smiling.

"I'll head over there when it's time for you to get your Pokemon."

"Alright mom. See you later." She waved and dashed out of the kitchen. Once outside she stood still for a moment and looked around Pallet. She would sure miss this place. But once she became a Pokemon trainer and entered the Indigo League she was going to head back to Johto and compete there. She smiled and took off running towards Prof. Oak's lab.

gothsinn23

Years
  • Brendan finally unwraps the package and opens the box that the present is in. He takes out a small device, "A pokegear!" He looks even further into the box and he sees five pokeballs there, and takes them out. "Pokeballs too?! Thanks dad!" Brendan gives his dad a hug and his mom too, and sits back down. A smile is stretched on his face, and a brightness in him that will last the entire day. He sits down and looks at the food. "Hey mom, can we eat now?" His mom nods, still smiling. "Yes!" Brendan grabs multiple types of food from the table and puts in on his plate.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • After a little while of running, I made it to the lab of professor Oak... which of course, was closed by the moment. "hmmm... ok, I think I can wait" I said to myself as I sat down infront of the front gate, waiting for professor Oak to open his lab, and let me in.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Hope you all weren't too mad I didn't get back...had to go to work so I can pay my internet bill ;)

IC: As I turn off my camcorder and put it back in my backpack and zipping it, then sit down to shovel food in my mouth, my dad says, "The pokeballs are actually from Dale."

I look up with my mouth full of eggs and a piece of bacon sticking out of my lips. "Mmffm, yuff, dey mm." I choke and have to spit half the mouthfull in a napkin.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, dear." Mom admonishes me for maybe the billionth time in my life...it never seems to stick.

"It'd help if he didn't cram so much stuff in it, too," dad says dryly.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • After finishing his breakfast Scott stood up, "Well, I'd better get going. I don't want miss anything." he said winking at his mother and putting on his backpack. After giving his mother one last hug he headed toward the door, "Don't worry, I'll send you a postcard." After a quick walk he arrived at the lab. And I thought I was early he thought to himself as he noticed people gathered around the lab.

Years
  • OOC: Well, I'm quite confused as how your character got in, Max Hunter. I mean, my character implied that the gate was closed! Oh well...

IC: Duc was confused as to why the girl was somewhat nervous to talk to him. "What? did I do something?" Duc tried to figure out what was wrong with himself. Nothing was unbuttoned, he didn't smell, and there wasn't a milk mustache. Before figuring out other ways to make himself look silly, he noticed the Pok?mon that trailed the girl.

"Wow! What Pok?mon is that?!" Duc nearly yelled loudly, trying to sound like Ash. Of course, he really didn't know what Pok?mon it was! Had he obtained the Pok?dex from Professor Oak that he's heard so much about, he would have taken it out in no time flat. "I've never seen a Pok?mon that held a bone before!" Before noticing every detail on the Pok?mon, he realized something. "Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Duc. Nice to meet you!" He held out a hand to greet the Pok?mon's trainer.

gothsinn23

Years
  • Al Duit said:
    OOC: Hope you all weren't too mad I didn't get back...had to go to work so I can pay my internet bill ;)

IC: As I turn off my camcorder and put it back in my backpack and zipping it, then sit down to shovel food in my mouth, my dad says, "The pokeballs are actually from Dale."

I look up with my mouth full of eggs and a piece of bacon sticking out of my lips. "Mmffm, yuff, dey mm." I choke and have to spit half the mouthfull in a napkin.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, dear." Mom admonishes me for maybe the billionth time in my life...it never seems to stick.

"It'd help if he didn't cram so much stuff in it, too," dad says dryly.
    occ: it's ok, i have 6 people living in my house and it's hard to get the computer :P
    "It doesn't matter where they came from the present is still awesome!" Brendan says after eating some bacon and eggs. He looks at the clock after he was finished eating. "Hey bro, what time were we supposed to go meet that professor guy?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back