• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...Again?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    Hello all,
    I'd say I'm new to these forums, but I'd be lying. I used to go by the name Snivysmiley and I was a rather prolific poster about two years ago but my posting has since died down a bit. I made a new account as I felt the old one had kind of died away, and this one has a very similar name to my new YouTube channel. I'm looking forward to getting to know all the new members who have joined since I last signed in, and also getting to know some other members again. My first game was Sapphire and I've owned at least one game from every generation since. I'm currently restarting both Diamond and Pokemon X, as (somehow) I've never completed the main Pokemon Diamond storyline. I look forward to being a regular poster again :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I see~ Well, welcome back! Good to have you; I'm Dragon! I do hope that you'll be as active as you can be and I do hope you'll enjoy the forums! I'm looking forward on getting to know you too! But yeah, I haven't played pokemon myself in a while, but, I should get back to Alpha Sapphire. Such a good game~!

Anywho, cheers, and have a lovely stay! If you have any questions, you can contact myself or any other member willing to assist you anytime. And have a fantastic stay; I hope we'll become great friends soon~ <33

Years
  • Definitely complete those because they're both great games.. Sinnoh isn't my favorite region but Plarinum was just such an amazing game. Miss it, wish I didn't give it to my friend years ago since she only played to the first badge before losing it in the hurricane that hit us two years ago. D; Weh.

Anyways, welcome back, Maniacs! Always fantastic having returning members, consider logging your adventures through the games in our travel journal threads sometime too (they're pinned at the top of the X/Y and 4th Gen forums). Have a blast!

Back