• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

idk what i'm doing

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    hey guys. im new to the poke community. ive played pokemon all my life and i have only just heard of this website :b. pokemon fire red was the first game i ever completed and i have loved pokemon since that day and now i want to be a member of the poke community

Years
  • FR/LG were among some of my favorites for the amazingness that was the VS Seeker, I can go on for ages about how much more fun that made the game. Loved going to the last Sevii Island and training. Awesome having such big Pokemon fans that've played for a while. =] Welcome to the forum and great meeting you, Swear! Better late than never to get involved so here's hoping you'll find a home here. Have you played the 3DS Pokemon games? Assuming yes?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Well welcome cause your now a member!
    Idk how people miss us i mean i missed this community for 7 years looking for a good one and then omg it comes up under hacks haha but hey welcome!
    FR/LG are great games i strated playing around the time they were released too ^^
    I have a question btw whats yur all time fav pokemon game? mine is xy cause customization was added and well Dedenne ^_^
    But anyways great to see u on the community and maybe hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2015
    Just thought I would say Hi, I am new here too need 5 posts for images so trying to build them up : )

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • And now you are a member! WELCOME, WS!

Feel free to ask anyone here! We'll happily help! Also lots of forums, topics, games, battling and many more here in PC! It's a wide, wide home for Pokemon fans!

Enjoy your stay~!

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
  • Hi NoSwear, welcome, glad to have you onboard :) tell me, what was your favourite part of Fire red, for me, it was FINALLY getting past that Ace Trainer and battling Mewtwo for the first time in a long time. took me back to Pokemon: The First Movie hahaha

Back