• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Hiii there! I'm not too knowledgeable about ROM Hacks, but I really enjoyed Ash Grey, Liquid Crystal, and ShinyGold myself. Maybe that can be a start! You can check out the ROM Hacking Hub section to see all of the ROM hacks there, as well as our let's Play board if you want to show any Let's plays videos that you have to share So yeah I hope you'll enjoy your stay! Contact me if there's any problems~ <33

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • Hello there, and welcome to PC! We hope you enjoy your stay! :3
    I've played a few ROM hacks, but the one I would suggest the most is definitely Pokemon Sweet. The change to the type chart can be a little difficult to grasp, but the game is wonderfully unique, adorable and a blast to play through! Like Dragon said, there's also the ROM Hacking section, where you can find a lot of unique and fun ROM hacks to play and enjoy, so definitely pay a visit there!

Years
  • Welcome welcome, masonthedialga! I agree with the above suggestions but Pokemon Sweet is especially unique and popular these days so I'd try that out.. hardly ever seen hacks like it so I'd love to try myself. Hope to see your LPing videos in our Let's Play forum. Have a good time! :D

Back