• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi. I'm Ryan.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • Hi. A bit about me and Pokemon.

First Game - Blue
    Also Played - Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Platinum, Black, White 2
    Now playing - X
    Favourite Pokemon - Gardevoir
    Least favourite Pokemon -The Electrode line
    Favourite Gym Leaders - Sabrina and Brock
    First ever shiny - Golett in X. Much better than his regular palette.
    Current team - Gardevoir, Golurk, Gible, Delphox, Blastoise, Raichu

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Daw, I love Gardevoir too. Used her in my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire run and she was amazing! I hope that you're enjoying Pokemon X too; I've enjoyed that game when it first came out and I really can't wait for the sequel to potentially come out soon! Blue was also one my first pokemon game coming into Gen 1; technically Yellow was my very first, but yeah! Good times~ <33

I'm sure you'll have a great time here on PC! people are always accepting of new members no matter who they are! Again, have a fun time, and if you ever need any help with anything related to the forums at all, feel free to let me know whenever by PM or VM, as I'd love to lend a hand! See you around the forums sometime and hope to talk to you soon~

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • @Dragon. Thanks for the kind welcome.

Gardevoir single handedly got me through the Emerald Elite Four and Wallace and I have loved it ever since. I have 3 normal Gardevoir's for battling and a shiny male I got off the gts that I plan to use for contests when I play Alpha Sapphire.

X is a lot of fun. The character customisation is a great idea And I have no idea why they took it out of the Hoenn remakes.

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • Good evening, Ryan, and welcome to PC! Everyone here is really welcoming and I'm sure you'll have a great time! There are plenty of sections here that you can enjoy and converse about, so you'll never be bored! Enjoy your time~

Years
  • X/Y are addicting and I poured over 300 hours into my X copy before I felt satisfied with all the things I did aha. So worth it. And hey you're a Raichu fan.. it tends to always be on my team, really cute and pretty reliable too. One of the best electrics. :-3

Welcome to the forum, Ryan, great having you. Stick around and hope you'll enjoy what this place has to offer!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • @Gengygengar

Thank you for the kind welcome.

@sheep

The Pikachu line are my favourite electric types. Raichu needs a mega evolution in the next games.

@Archy

I try to always have a Gardevoir on my team. I don't dislike Electrode as a Pokemon but Krillin eyes on a Poke Ball seems a lazy design to me.

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
  • Hello! Kalos fan here, so it's awesome to hear you're having a great time with X!

Gardevoir is fantastic to work with especially off the new fairy typing, so I hope you enjoy using it plenty. I personally am hoping to have a team with Gardevoir + Gallade in my next AS run to make use of both mega evolutions!

I noticed you have Delphox on your team too - isn't Fennekin wonderful as a starter? ;)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • @Meng Jiaxin

Gardevoir's Fairy typing is very welcome. Not only does it make it immune to Dragon attacks but seems to make it more resistant to Dark Moves (Like Sucker Punch), weakness to Poison is annoying but Psychic can one shot a lot of poison types anyway.

Also I love it that Gardevoir is the Champion's signature Pokemon.

Delphox is a lot of fun to use and Fennekin is a great starter Pokemon. It was an easy decision and was the first time I have chose the Fire starter in the entire Pokemon series.

Back