• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I hate all these Pokemon products...

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
  • I typed down "pokemon legendary" in Google and all I found were stupid trading card sites! Pokemon isn't going to be ruled by trading cards, it's just not right!
    I was hoping to find information on Registeel...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • it is hard to believe, but the TCG is the first thing that will come to mind if you mention "pok?mon" to someone neutral to the fad. I believe it is due to the fact that all those kids being jacked for rare cards and stuff making news a lot...you never saw a news story about a kid getting his pok?mon Game Boy cartridge stolen, did you?

BTW, there are quite a few places you can look to find the information that you were looking for...try the pok?dex at www.serebii.net

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • does the pok?dex at pokemon.com tell you at what level each pokemon learns all its attacks and where to catch them? It didn't when I last looked XD

i've never been to PFU before...(which is wierd...I thought I've been to all the PC staff member's homepages)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ...and yet it has nothing. No base stats, no max stats with various personailties, no encounter data, no attack/breeding move data...their Pok?dex is for four year-olds.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • SPP is one POOR POKEDEX. Like what Kairi said already, it's not even close to efficient... this site on the other hand... hehe

http://pokedex.kary.ca/

try that... Mana Lugia gave that to me in the past and it works wonders (i use to use psypoke... it's very good too but lags like crazy... this one is simple and straight to the point).

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Yes, the card game did come out before the animated series so people in general will associate "pokemon" with the card game. I think the others already posted pretty good links to what you're looking for but if you're still in need of another source just pm me about it.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Well, it at least has some stuff on it (pokemon.com that is). It has enough for me. And, no, it doesn't have the level they get their moves. If you want stuff like that, buy a hand book (although the ruby/sapphire one stinks)

Years
  • Yeah,I'll admit,i'm sick of all the rediculous pok.emon products..I only collect the ones of my favorite pok.emon,which they dont seem to make. -whine.- =/
    But anyways..I collect the cards..they're fun.I like having something to collect.I even have Ho-oh and Lugia figurines i made my mom buy off ebay. o_O; Hehh...

Back