• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
My name's Dan. My favorite Pokemon is Houndour, but my favorite starter is a tie between either Totodile or Fennekin (Charizard is my favorite fully evolved, though). I love to write, and very much enjoy filmmaking. I love giant monster movies, and I love Dragon Ball. I joined here, cause I figured since I'm on a Smash Bros and Splatoon forums, I might as well join a Pokemon one too.

Nice to meet you all. Hope we'll all get along.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
My name's Dan.
Sup Dan! Welcome to PokéCommunity. Totodile and Fennekin are quite different so it's an interesting duo of favorites c: Yeah, if you're going to join a pokémon forum it should definitely be this one! You can battle, strategize, trade, discuss the different games and speculate about Sun & Moon... And in case you feel like talking about anything else, we've got sections on our boards for pretty much anything else too. We're not just a pokémon fan forum, we're kind of a community. A pokécommunity (;

I hope you'll find this place fun enough to stick around for a bit. See you around!

Years
DBZ was a big part of my childhood. ;w; But I haven't seen many of the newer series, tried watching some of DBZ Super with the boyfriend though we only got to around ep19 or so. Not sure if we'll ever catch up.

Welcome to PC as well, Dan. :D Nice having you here. Do you actively play competitive games like Smash Bros. and Splatoon, then? Any interest in Pokkén Tournament? I'm absolutely awful at those types of games but after seeing clips and images from Pokkén have actually started wanting it.. which is quite surprising, lol.

Have a fantic time and be sure to ask if you need help!

Years
Do you actively play competitive games like Smash Bros. and Splatoon, then? Any interest in Pokkén Tournament?

I'm interested in doing it, but I haven't had the time to get into it. I haven't had the chance to buy Pokken yet, but I plan on doing it.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Welcome HumbleSquid!

Adventure already listed a bunch of forums that might interest you, so I'd say go have a look at those if you haven't yet. There's a lot to do, and we have sections for every part of the Pokémon fandom as well as several non-Pokémon sections that are just as fun to participate in. Check 'em out!

Also, I love your username. Hope you enjoy your time here! :3

Back