• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!

Years
Hello, I'm NightsShade. You can just call me Night though. I just joined today because I've been looking for some kind of Pokemon forum on which I can trade and possibly finally get a dex completed before the new games come out. (I really want a shiny charm~)

A couple things you should know about me is that I like writing and just chatting online. I'm an understanding person and like to follow rules so if I ever do something wrong by mistake please tell me! (We all make mistakes now and again after all). I look forward to spending time on here and meeting some new Pokemon fans!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello, I'm NightsShade. You can just call me Night though. I just joined today because I've been looking for some kind of Pokemon forum on which I can trade and possibly finally get a dex completed before the new games come out. (I really want a shiny charm~)

A couple things you should know about me is that I like writing and just chatting online. I'm an understanding person and like to follow rules so if I ever do something wrong by mistake please tell me! (We all make mistakes now and again after all). I look forward to spending time on here and meeting some new Pokemon fans!
Welcome to the community, Night! I hope you'll be able to finish your pokedex here c:

Your way of thinking sounds really good, I hope that's how everybody here sees it tbh. We're generally pretty nice and easy going here, so don't worry though.

Say, do you write any fanfiction or do written roleplaying?

Years
Welcome to the community, Night! I hope you'll be able to finish your pokedex here c:

Your way of thinking sounds really good, I hope that's how everybody here sees it tbh. We're generally pretty nice and easy going here, so don't worry though.

Say, do you write any fanfiction or do written roleplaying?

Both. I've been trying to write a Pokemon fanfic for a while now though its hard to sit down for extended periods of time and write. RP is fun as well.

Years
Hiya Night, hearty welcome to PC. n~n

lool my luck with the shiny charm has been absolutely awful. Almost feels like the rates got worse ever since getting it. x'D;; You'll definitely get help finishing your dex here, I don't have as much time right now so I can't assist more in-depth but I might be able to offer a few Pokémon to trade and then back for the data over the weekend. Not sure what you still need!

Cool that you're a writer too, creativity is one of the biggest things for members here. Hope you've been enjoying posting around and will keep checking back, yes?? See you!

Years
Hiya Night, hearty welcome to PC. n~n

lool my luck with the shiny charm has been absolutely awful. Almost feels like the rates got worse ever since getting it. x'D;; You'll definitely get help finishing your dex here, I don't have as much time right now so I can't assist more in-depth but I might be able to offer a few Pokémon to trade and then back for the data over the weekend. Not sure what you still need!

Cool that you're a writer too, creativity is one of the biggest things for members here. Hope you've been enjoying posting around and will keep checking back, yes?? See you!

I've got about 300 left and for the most part its just trading. The best luck I have in getting shinies is off Wonder Trade.

Yes, I've had a lot of fun so far. I've been taking a look at the RP theater and saying hi to some other new peeps to try and get around a little and maybe get a sort of footing.

Back