• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yes yes hello

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    Hi. I'm Kip. And I am a foxy nerd.

It's been a long time since I've been obsessed with pokemon, but with Sun/Moon coming out I'm getting hyped all over again.

Just a simple introduction so I can see the rest of this site :D

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hey Kip! Yup, it seems lots of new users have come here because of the Sun and Moon Hype :) That's awesome! We have a pretty thriving Sun and Moon forum so come and join the fun!
    Make sure to check out the rest of PC too, it's a treasure trove of fun and friends :D See you around, yeah? :)

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Yup, Sun & Moon got me hyped too. welcome to the community Kip! Hope you enjoy your stay here for as long as it may be.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, and welcome to the Sun and Moon hype train. Hope you don't mind the rumors and leaks as you've already discovered from our subforum.

Back