• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My return to the world of Pokémon

Years
  • Hey to all who reads this on this community forum!

I'm Mitchell, a guy returning to Pokémon after enjoying the hype of Pokémon Go!
    My favourite Pokémon games have been Yellow, Pinball, Silver and SoulSilver.

After Pokémon Diamond, I had left the franchise.
    With the release of X and Y I was amazed how far Pokémon has come on the handheld. Sun and Moon look incredible and I really want to get back into Pokémon.

I decided to join this community because I think maybe there will be nice players here to can give a helping hand and advice as I have missed a lot since Diamond.

I already have a few questions which I hope can be confirmed here such as what does it take to get my SoulSilver Pokémon to Sun and another question regarding Diamond and Pokémon Ranch if you guys can lead me to the right thread topic :seduce:

Thanks!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey to all who reads this on this community forum!

I'm Mitchell, a guy returning to Pokémon after enjoying the hype of Pokémon Go!
    My favourite Pokémon games have been Yellow, Pinball, Silver and SoulSilver.

After Pokémon Diamond, I had left the franchise.
    With the release of X and Y I was amazed how far Pokémon has come on the handheld. Sun and Moon look incredible and I really want to get back into Pokémon.

I decided to join this community because I think maybe there will be nice players here to can give a helping hand and advice as I have missed a lot since Diamond.

I already have a few questions which I hope can be confirmed here such as what does it take to get my SoulSilver Pokémon to Sun and another question regarding Diamond and Pokémon Ranch if you guys can lead me to the right thread topic :seduce:

Thanks!
    Hi! Yellow and Silver are amazing games to this day and can still make me happy <33

For questions on Diamond, check the Fourth Gen section, and for topics on Sun&Moon check out their specific forums.

I hope you'll have a great time here! But heyy how did you find out how to use the :seduce: emote haha?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo Mitchell, and welcome to PC! Since you're getting back into Pokémon, I'd also have to suggest playing Pokémon Platnium version. It has a lot of the same qualities of Diamond and Pearl, but also have a nice little twist of it's own. Since you're as excisted as I am for Sun & Moon, why not join in on the discussion and speculation! I hope you have a great experience meeting new people and posting around.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! See ya around :D

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome, all! :)

I'll be heading to the other topic forums later.
    I don't believe Platinum works with Pokémon Ranch, so hunting down an affordable copy of Diamond is priority (I'm on a rescue mission). Will give Platinum a go some day though!

Back