• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey?

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
  • I'm Jttyzzle. I've been around on Pokecommunity for ages, but I used an older account. I remember back when I lurked romhacking, Pokecommunity didn't have a slogan and I remember when Ashgrey ended around the episode about the girls festival or something. (before the 7th gym?)

Anyways, enough nostalgia, I've joined because I'm about done with my fangame, Pokemon Alchemist, and I'd love to post it and get feedback. Hope you all enjoy it!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm Jttyzzle. I've been around on Pokecommunity for ages, but I used an older account. I remember back when I lurked romhacking, Pokecommunity didn't have a slogan and I remember when Ashgrey ended around the episode about the girls festival or something. (before the 7th gym?)

Anyways, enough nostalgia, I've joined because I'm about done with my fangame, Pokemon Alchemist, and I'd love to post it and get feedback. Hope you all enjoy it!
    fyi we're still working on a better slogan.

Welcome back! Have you seen the rumors about Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon following an alchemist theme? Might be interesting to see how they're using ideas vs how you've done it (:

See you around!

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
    Years
  • Heyy there! welcome back to PC, nice to meet you!

Oh, is your project a ROM hack? or a fanmade game with other tools? I'm curious. I'm sure you will get feedback here, there's a huge interest in fan made projects around here! Sadly, it's far from my knowledge area, so I can't help there.

Anyway! good luck with everything! feel free to ask for help around the forums if you need it.

It's actually an essentials game, but I've been doing romhacking for ages. I love Pokecommunitys massive fan game community.

fyi we're still working on a better slogan.

Welcome back! Have you seen the rumors about Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon following an alchemist theme? Might be interesting to see how they're using ideas vs how you've done it (:

See you around!

I've actually been trying to avoid all Sun/Moon info so I go into the game as spoiler free as possible! It's something I've heard about though, and I'm really interested.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's actually an essentials game, but I've been doing romhacking for ages. I love Pokecommunitys massive fan game community.

I've actually been trying to avoid all Sun/Moon info so I go into the game as spoiler free as possible! It's something I've heard about though, and I'm really interested.

Aaa I hope I didn't spoil you then haha. But yea, maybe you already heard that bit. I haven't watched all the trailers actually but I heard they seem to spoil some plot stuff in them, or hint heavily aaand I don't like that either. Half staying away actually. Hope we'll both make it until we have the game in our hands d:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_nesh610HBd1qmb63e.gif

Huuuuh, I don't think I was that far back on PC, but it's nice to learn a little history! I played AshGrey and thought it was fun though!

tumblr_inline_n1wl6wT2pv1qmb63e.gif

At any rate. Nice to have you back! We'll be happy to chat with you again! If you need a hand, all you need to do is ask, and I'll provide it!

Back