• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Ohohoho! I'm afraid I can't let you do that Starfox-

No, but really, I'd like to know a little bit more! What's your favorite Pokémon thing? Cards? Games? Hacks? Shiny Pokémon? Competitive battling? There is a lot of things to remember about the Pokémon universe and I'm just wondering what your favorite aspect about it is!

MagmaGruntDay

Magma Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    Ohohoho! I'm afraid I can't let you do that Starfox-

No, but really, I'd like to know a little bit more! What's your favorite Pokémon thing? Cards? Games? Hacks? Shiny Pokémon? Competitive battling? There is a lot of things to remember about the Pokémon universe and I'm just wondering what your favorite aspect about it is!

Sorry for the late reply >.<

My favourite thing about Pokemon is the evil teams. Because, although they play a big part in story line, once you finish the story line you forget about them. So someone needs to love 'em! :chu: :t383:

Back