• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody...!!

Years
  • Hi there PC members. I am a newbie here so i would just say that i love this franchise, whether it is main games, anime, Pokemon go, they're all great and i had great time with them.

Favorite Pokemon
    My favourite pokemon are Charizard, Pikachu, Mew, Tyrantiar, Metagross, Scizor, Mandibuzz, Ninetales and Fearrow.

Favorite Types
    My favorite types are grass, electric, flying and water type

Others
    Other than Pokemon, I love playing Assassins Creed, Halo, Mario and Luigi, and many more.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there PC members. I am a newbie here so i would just say that i love this franchise, whether it is main games, anime, Pokemon go, they're all great and i had great time with them.

Favorite Pokemon
    My favourite pokemon are Charizard, Pikachu, Mew, Tyrantiar, Metagross, Scizor, Mandibuzz, Ninetales and Fearrow.

Favorite Types
    My favorite types are grass, electric, flying and water type

Others
    Other than Pokemon, I love playing Assassins Creed, Halo, Mario and Luigi, and many more.
    Hi Silver Fox! It's nice to see a fan who loves many parts of the franchise. Many focus on a few, actually, like mostly gaming or mostly the anime or such. Maybe you'll have fun in a lot of our sections!

We share some fav pokémon :D Charizard, Pikachu and Scizor are super great imo <3 Also like your choice of favorite types - but then again, I do like most types in one way or another haha.

Funny, my flatmate started playing Assassins Creed the other day (the first one)! He likes it so far, I'm only watching him play a little bit. I hope you'll have a fun time at the forums anyways~

Years
  • Electric types are my Jam! Can't wait to see what you got for the fighting scene! I haven't really played in a while, but I'm planning on binging on the new games once they come out anyways, so I think that a break is a bit of a good thing. Welcome to the forums! Be sure to drop by my profile and chat me up whenever you have the urge or time to do so! Always looking for new friends!

Years
  • Electric types are my Jam! Can't wait to see what you got for the fighting scene! I haven't really played in a while, but I'm planning on binging on the new games once they come out anyways, so I think that a break is a bit of a good thing. Welcome to the forums! Be sure to drop by my profile and chat me up whenever you have the urge or time to do so! Always looking for new friends!

Thanks. It's always good to take a break. Even I'm also having a break from pokemon games from 2 years or so (haven't played since gen 5). As for chatting, I'm sure i will.

Back